Sorry to be that person, but are these hermies?

• Thread starter ccoki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ccoki

ccoki

The ugliest plants my eyes have ever seen I just can't tell what's going on here or what I've done wrong. They are 1 gallon rols,worms and recently added rock dusts during flower. 2x2x7 200w light never under 67° at night or over 73° during the day. I have grow rooms and tents inside of them and the doors are all tarped up and I always check for light leaks.
They are these $2 pheno hunt seeds by Humboldt. Orange creamsicle x hella jelly.

Thoughts? Hermies? Tia.

Sorry to be that person but are these hermies
Sorry to be that person but are these hermies 2

ccoki

ccoki

I dont see any pollen sacs. Are you finding seed development?
Okay so, I took a small sample of what I thought looked like a seed pod and it's all bud... I think you all are correct. Just a funky structure to my eyes. Thank you so much!

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

second from last pic very top i see what your talking about . Ok here is the deal you are almost done it will be ok .
Some genetics try to shoot seeds when they get almost done or more then done . Another what 7 days finished

ccoki

ccoki

second from last pic very top i see what your talking about . Ok here is the deal you are almost done it will be ok .
Some genetics try to shoot seeds when they get almost done or more then done . Another what 7 days finished
Right, definitely possible it's a fem too. I once did a 5gal, 2gal and 3gal photo grow all from the same mother at the same time..and the 2gal looked funky as if it had hermed but it absolutely didn't. The others grew out normally ..I want to be able to pull off 1gal photo clones in this side tent but I just think it might be too little too stressful for the roots. Rols needs lots of space.

Top Bottom