SOS Seedlings have issues need help!

• Thread starter derekdakid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
derekdakid

derekdakid

Hi guys I’m having some issues with super slow growth on my seedlings. I’m on day 17 and I feel like they’re growing at a wayyyy too slow pace.
Do you guys think my seedlings have any deficiencies or any cause for why they are so slow?

Sos seedlings have issues need help
Sos seedlings have issues need help 2
Sos seedlings have issues need help 3
Sos seedlings have issues need help 4
Sos seedlings have issues need help 5
Sos seedlings have issues need help 6
45North

45North

Some strains are a bit slow out of the gate. That said...caution, Rockwood holds moisture and over-watering may stunt or cause death. Try a seed mat to heat their feet and stimulate growth
45Nfarmer

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco looks like you need to start feeding them coco needs fed as soon as you plant into it. Back the light up the are bending away from the light and you don't have nutrients or a root system capable of bringing enough to support the amount of photosynthetic demand placed on the plant by that much light.

Roll those bags down or finish filling them up better yet so your not creating a space that has no airflow.

The stretch is spectrum... nothing to worry about but your probably starting them under 300k-3500k?

derekdakid

derekdakid

Coco looks like you need to start feeding them coco needs fed as soon as you plant into it. Back the light up the are bending away from the light and you don't have nutrients or a root system capable of bringing enough to support the amount of photosynthetic demand placed on the plant by that much light.

Roll those bags down or finish filling them up better yet so your not creating a space that has no airflow.

The stretch is spectrum... nothing to worry about but your probably starting them under 300k-3500k?
They were stretching under the crappy stock T5 that my seed starting kit came with so I put them under my Gavita 1700e which is where they are at right now, thank you for the advice will buy new T5s

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They were stretching under the crappy stock T5 that my seed starting kit came with so I put them under my Gavita 1700e which is where they are at right now, thank you for the advice will buy new T5s
Stretching is spectrum related... its absolutely normal with many genetics more so. I have only ever see stretching due to intensity 1 time. You have to have them under a 10w CFL like 4 feet away.

Top Bottom