Sos- Yellowing And Browing In Leaves

• Thread starter oprxhello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oprxhello

Is this a fungal or bacterial infection and how do we fix it? This is the third attempt at a new spot and over 50 plants have died. One looks totally healthy. Here are the sick ones. Currently using liquid copper fungicide and azatrol... Need to save as many plants as possible.

Right now moving the sick ones away from the healthy so infection doesnt spread any more.

The plants were inoculated with mychorizzae fungus which may have led to this issue in the first place. The openings on my tent aren't sealed... Have you seen plants bounce back from such dire straits?

Sos  yellowing and browing in leaves
Sos  yellowing and browing in leaves 2
Sos  yellowing and browing in leaves 3
Mr.X

Mr.X

DuDe.... WTF !?!?! At the risk of sounding like a total idiot... have you checked your ppm's, ph or temperatures? How close are the lights? Why does the plant in coco have no branches at all ? I mean it looks like it was off to a terrible start to begin with. Im sorry if i seem harsh man but... IDK what to tell you man. Maybe thats why nobodys dropped in. Send me the info i asked for in this msg and I'll try to help you out man. P.s ;NO the mychorizae didn't cause this.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Dude.... Um Opey? Knock, knock.? Can i come in? Thanks, great! Welcome to tha farm! But um yer shits dead dude.. Try try again. Read an read an read. Everyone of us that has success, has lost first.

O

oprxhello

Thanks all. I got three healthy plants out of the graveyard that all have new growth and don't seem to have gotten sick with whatever took down the rest of the crop. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

How do you recommend i sterilize this tent once I clear out the corpses? I was considering a sulfur bomb or simply wiping everything down with hydrogen peroxide

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Umm. You lost 50 what? 3rd attempt? I think you should maybe stop chasing fungus and rethink your style or set up. Horticultual mychorrize bacteria additives generally don't axe your plants, or did all 3 attempts end with you adding bacteria?

I see a lot wrong with your plants, none of it looks like a fungal infection.
I see multiple deficiencies and a huge lack of vital fan leaves. I see drought damage , or leaf burn from spraying something on the leaves.

You can wipe everything down with hydrogen peroxide, sure, I do after every run myself. But I would look into fixing whatever it is your doing to those plants first.

Best of luck.

O

oprxhello

Thank you Shroomking, I sprayed the plants with Ed Rosenthal's pesticide when I thought it may have been an issue with bugs so that may explain the burn.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yah Dude I think I'm glad ya got three ladies left. One thin to member is that them lil ladies ya got thar are yer own sweet babies. Helpless without you. They have to live with all tha stimulus you throw at'em or die tryin. Literally.. "AND YOU ARE THEIR GOD or GODDESS (hi Sea! Mornin to ya). You command their very existence!! (thunder crashes in tha distance!) belief it or not, ya'll can throw too much love at'em and kill'em quick like. Them clones look'd over loved with all them new fangled expensive do-hickeys and purt fer nuthins ya had with'em. Hell if I had my ground tap cut and stuck in a contrapchun like that'un I'd shrivel up an die quicker than they did. READ MAN! GO SLOW, LISTEN, MAKE A PLAN (not imagine fruition of an ideal) AND STAY HIGH!
BLESS YER GROW!

B

billzbudz

Looking for some advice, this is my first outdoor plant. U just wanted to experiment with a random bagseed,and water only . Well she took off,yea. Its been flowering for about 8weeks now, the leaves are starting to look droopy now and the buDs seem to have stalled? Could you guys PLEASE take a look. I really don't want to ruin this beauty.

20150904 180707
20150913 182219
20150906 192713
showmegreen

showmegreen

She's startin to work on her sticky so to speak. She's content with her flower mass. Towards her end days she stops using specific nutes because she don't need them for wat she's workin on. You can't make her grow now but you can trick her inta thickin up some by givin her tha elements she's using in a readily usable form. Raw sugars, soluble fatty acids n tha such. Some these folks roun here got all tha sciency mojo specifics fingered out to a Tee. Read read read, learn learn learn, fail fail fail, succceed succeed succeed.

B

billzbudz

She's startin to work on her sticky so to speak. She's content with her flower mass. Towards her end days she stops using specific nutes because she don't need them for wat she's workin on. You can't make her grow now but you can trick her inta thickin up some by givin her tha elements she's using in a readily usable form. Raw sugars, soluble fatty acids n tha such. Some these folks roun here got all tha sciency mojo specifics fingered out to a Tee. Read read read, learn learn learn, fail fail fail, succceed succeed succeed.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I'm just nervous about her now that it's so close to harvest. I thoroughly checked her last night,no bugs,mold,nothing visible anyways,hoping the yellowing leaves are normal when she gets near the end. Oh yea the buDs are THICK AND SOLID. is that good?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Thick n solid are wonderful. Now push tha sticky and yer golden.

B

billzbudz

What do you think,another week or two? I'm starting to notice the inside of the top buDs are starting to blacken and die from being pushed into the stock, should I try to pull Them back a little and expose them to sun? Sorry about being a newbie w all the questions, I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THIS BEAUTY.

showmegreen

showmegreen

No appologies. Each grow is as unique as tha individual plant. Trial and error, live and learn. Yada yada yada. Ya do wat you feel is right. You'll decide. One thing is black is not usually a good sign. So might see that its not a mold or fungus. A definite quality killer. I'd have ta see pics ta give an opinion. Most new farmers love their grows to death. Literally. I know I'm guilty. K.I.S.S. It's called a weed fer a reason. Bless yer grow!

B

billzbudz

No appologies. Each grow is as unique as tha individual plant. Trial and error, live and learn. Yada yada yada. Ya do wat you feel is right. You'll decide. One thing is black is not usually a good sign. So might see that its not a mold or fungus. A definite quality killer. I'd have ta see pics ta give an opinion. Most new farmers love their grows to death. Literally. I know I'm guilty. K.I.S.S. It's called a weed fer a reason. Bless yer grow!
I checked it out,it was just some of the fan leaves had started to rot a little bit, pulled em out,good to go

20150916 161118
20150912 185838
20150913 182236
Top Bottom