SOSER thc 1 - HAZEMAN TEST

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

i am vegging these with a led light and a few t'5 but i think i might switch out the led for my hps soon but not really looking for insane growth yet as i kinda like them remaining a little under control until vacation is over

soserthc1

soserthc1

wow everyone is doing a great job
thank you haze - cant wait to get them into flower but a trip to jamacia is worth the wait but so far it appears as thou all remaining three (one culled - one never popped) might all be female and one is looking stellar, still working on better picture quality but will have that soon - thanks for stopping by. peace soser......

soserthc1

soserthc1

vegging nicely - gonna be some real monster - just does any one have any suggestions on me keeping them water during my vacation ... will be out of house from july 8th to july 14th... and i grow in soil . I was thinking several of the water feeding bottles in each container ...... or possible transplanting up to 5 gal containers (which i usually grow hybrids in) with a wetting agent and the water bottles... either way these girls will be hitting flower on july 15.....peace soser ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

I like the transplanting idea, give em a big watering and lower the wattage if possible.
thanks noodles your genetic's are my only mom currently so dont wanna lose her either but i think that is the best idea and i have a 150hps or a 45led which i'm told is equal to a 250 hps so thats def a good idea .....peace and thanks again bro....

Oldsam

Oldsam

SOS bro guess ya backed off the outside idea probably good,first go to hydro store get tubing and nozzles fittings then off to the depot get one of their orange buckets or two use 5gal containers from bjs of greased lightning floor soap,but hey same principle drill hole at bottom but adapter in seal with silicone
Put the hose on with valve for flow control fill with favorite h2o then test for drip system will last two
Weeks with proper tweaking.
Good luck

soserthc1

soserthc1

SOS bro guess ya backed off the outside idea probably good,first go to hydro store get tubing and nozzles fittings then off to the depot get one of their orange buckets or two use 5gal containers from bjs of greased lightning floor soap,but hey same principle drill hole at bottom but adapter in seal with silicone
Put the hose on with valve for flow control fill with favorite h2o then test for drip system will last two
Weeks with proper tweaking.
Good luck
sweet sounds interesting i am idiot when it comes to fixing building shit man but sounds fairly eazy and yea i went out and dug four holes last week in 100 degree weather and when i went back out to drop off the plants cops were all over the neighborhood so i backed off that outside idea.... oh well blow them up on july 15th ......peace bro....

soserthc1

soserthc1

watys gopin onsos??
gotta wait a day or two before or if i can flip as i am bidding on a new crib currently and if my bid is accepted settlement will be in 60 days .. but this thread will get finished asap and i actually was a asshole and did not read the packaging correctly and never popped any of the hb cross beans or g13/hp * white - i thought they were all g13-hp beans
so gonna start them in this thread also... thanks for interest bro you must of been really high thou bro....lol....peace soser

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I know Im a little late here, but Negril is where you want to be, not Montego Bay.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I know Im a little late here, but Negril is where you want to be, not Montego Bay.
Thanks primo .... funny actually going to Negril in Jan with a couple I met thru here .... just me and the wife this time thou, no kids - it's a shame the way kids are spoiled these day's as my kids (mind u they are 21 & 15) did nothing but argue and complain the whole time. Hell when I was a kid I was lucky to get a week at the shore let alone one in Jamaica but that's what you get for spoiling them there whole lives both have been to Bahama's 2-3 times Ft. Laud several times , Disney twice and now Jamaica and we own a vacation home 2 miles from the beach. thanks thou bro........Respect Soser

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Thanks primo .... funny actually going to Negril in Jan with a couple I met thru here .... just me and the wife this time thou, no kids - it's a shame the way kids are spoiled these day's as my kids (mind u they are 21 & 15) did nothing but argue and complain the whole time. Hell when I was a kid I was lucky to get a week at the shore let alone one in Jamaica but that's what you get for spoiling them there whole lives both have been to Bahama's 2-3 times Ft. Laud several times , Disney twice and now Jamaica and we own a vacation home 2 miles from the beach. thanks thou bro........Respect Soser
Me and the wife need a vaca as well.. Maybe we should meet you guys in Negril. Or you can rent me your vacation house for a weekend :). Negril Escape (former Mariners Inn) is where you want to stay.

Oldsam

Oldsam

Ok I'm hooked expats are good, got info and connections I'd like to show the wife what life really is
about trust people again feel free.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'd spend my time in Negril. Stayed at the Negril Beach Club many moons ago. I have some expat friends down there nowadays.

outwest
outwest you truly have knowledge on everything - your an info machine my brotha.... respect soser....
Ok I'm hooked expats are good, got info and connections I'd like to show the wife what life really is
about trust people again feel free.
Wife's of the people in this field generally tend to lean towards the side of caution especially if you did not grow up in a med marijuana community like cali or denver but generally unless you are running a multi light underground operation , you need to eventually trust someone , trust is built , not bought, peace my old pot smoking friend... gonna get on that info today....respect soser

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I'd spend my time in Negril. Stayed at the Negril Beach Club many moons ago. I have some expat friends down there nowadays.

outwest

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon by an officer behind the Negril Beach Club in 01. He wasnt bothering me, just had a deep voice and was talking to some other people. We did talk briefly however while I smoked a spliff and drank a Guinness. I ended up getting smoke from a fat white guy in a tye dye and a rasta cap (he was bald) who was staying at the Negril Escape/Mariners Inn. He did their website and stayed for free as a return. Also did web design in San Fran. Anyway, he would fly seeds from the Netherlands to Jamaica every year following the Cup. Well, what he brought to my room was some FIRE sensimilla. Maybe wasnt Jamaican landrace, but whatever. It was chronic and dirt cheap.

What is your experience with ja.man
Jan. 9 years in a row goin every 6 months now love it people are great to.
One love

Not by chance in the southeast are you? I know some peeps from down that way that link up every year for Chinese New Year in Negril.

Top Bottom