sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Nope jim the area 91 crosses are still in the collection to be popped at a future date. The long flowering times of the ag and tule fog have postponed there germing a few times. That said I just Google the area 91 genetics again and got excited Chemdog 91' alien dawg f2 will do that to most I'm thinking.
I just germed a bunch of blockhead f2s I made , gonna hopefully find a nice male for the mom I have and bx her a few times. Next in veg are 6 or 7 sour cheese dawgs I selected from 13 or so

Cream caramel 3 cola
2 sour cheese dawgs getting a bath
10 blockhead f2 View attachment 531644 View attachment 531645 View attachment 531646 View attachment 531647

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Nope jim the area 91 crosses are still in the collection to be popped at a future date. The long flowering times of the ag and tule fog have postponed there germing a few times. That said I just Google the area 91 genetics again and got excited Chemdog 91' alien dawg f2 will do that to most I'm thinking.
I just germed a bunch of blockhead f2s I made , gonna hopefully find a nice male for the mom I have and bx her a few times. Next in veg are 6 or 7 sour cheese dawgs I selected from 13 or so

Cream caramel 3 cola
10 blockhead f2 View attachment 531644 View attachment 531645 View attachment 531646 View attachment 531647
thanks sose!
I got a few germing, need to go take a peakalou tho lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

Cream caramel 3 cola
nice cola man!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Alien cush f2 23 seeded with f1 pollen
Train wreck skunk phenol
IMG 20150825 184439488
IMG 20150825 184438380
IMG 20150825 184419475

CannaTech

CannaTech

Lookin good soser, that alien though...... mmmmm mmm mmm looks like candy.

speaking of candy.. you have any arc beans left?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome thread brother!keep it up mam!

Happy Saturday my friend appreciate you checking out the thread. Check you mail Tuesday ;)

saludos Sose
What's up tipz good to see ya around / can't say I was disappointed in either of those varieties. You seem to have a good handle on selection , that and f1 vigor is making these cheese dawgs a pleasure to veg. My blockhead mom is on week 3 I'll snap a good flick later ......she's gonna produce this run

I had about 30 f1 seeds of alien rock candy left and I was going to swap half with a new guy like yourself ( new to me) and as it goes most times. I sent him half of those and a good amount of lemon alien dawgs .....that was 4 months ago and he has yet to keep his end. It's all good thou
alien cush #8

soserthc1

soserthc1

What I do have is lots of the above plant seeds from my
Alien Cush ( Green crack / alien rock candy ) bd f1 in f2 form

They are throwing 3 or 4 distinct phenos all are carrying a sour skunk cush smell like the parents 8/10
Your welcome to these

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Happy Saturday my friend appreciate you checking out the thread. Check you mail Tuesday ;)

What's up tipz good to see ya around / can't say I was disappointed in either of those varieties. You seem to have a good handle on selection , that and f1 vigor is making these cheese dawgs a pleasure to veg. My blockhead mom is on week 3 I'll snap a good flick later ......she's gonna produce this run

I had about 30 f1 seeds of alien rock candy left and I was going to swap half with a new guy like yourself ( new to me) and as it goes most times. I sent him half of those and a good amount of lemon alien dawgs .....that was 4 months ago and he has yet to keep his end. It's all good thou View attachment 532534View attachment 532535 alien cush #8
That alien kush looks incredible. SOS Didn't think I would stop in and not say high to my old friend did ya. ! Pulled out the picnic basket and saw some ladies that need to have a revival What ya say about that ? Anywho. I knocked and your not home later. M

tipz

tipz

I'm gl

Cream caramel 3 cola

I'm glad u like the blockhead sose

Top Bottom