sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

New arrival from my favorite girl ..... heard good things about the Alien Grapevine even from the anti Alien crowd...... well here are three might wind up being my first scrog ......

1-2-3 ....... the best cuts ever seen ..... green lush .....
Agv 1 2 3
Agv 1
Agv 2
Agv 3

soserthc1

soserthc1

Quick Chemdog 91 artic fallout.......f2 observation........ number 4 is a extremely tall (thinking male ) one of the group .... with a heavy snow lotus leaner redish/maroon stems breaking into the main st
Tall 4
Chem 4 stem snow lotus
picture 2 sucks i'll get a more focused shot up....

soserthc1

soserthc1

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE 1 transplanted today about 5 weeks old ...... have 3 more just starting to get there roots on.........

Must add they are GSC/tahoe alien ..........
4 17 trans
she/he has been spending half the 18 hr day under the 600 hps and seems to be taking off.......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Deadhead / tahoe # 4 ........... leaf pattern is the interesting pattern i have seen a plant start at ..... first obviously coty ......

.next set of 1 blade leaves ......normal
.next a set of 2 leaf blade leaves a fat leaf with a small on both sides......
.next it gets stranger and goes to another set of 1's
finally we have a four one one side and a five on the other

leaving us at 1-2-1-(4-5) ........not the best picture
Dead head 4
picture shows the 1-2-1

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ghost again all 5 and then we have the two remaining ....... # 2 has a fucked up leaf and am waiting to grow out or move out...... # 3 is a little small still ........
All 5 trans to soda
these were alot smoother than the first 3 except for number 2 but all is good ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking great how did you get those artic fallouts? ive been lookin and only seen sold out
they were gifted bro.... f2's but nice beans just as good as any i have paid for so far , if not better , could just be the chem in them but there taking off faster than any others .....

catdaddy

catdaddy

they were gifted bro.... f2's but nice beans just as good as any i have paid for so far , if not better , could just be the chem in them but there taking off faster than any others .....
damn, i've been hearing that more often as of lately.
from the one's you've previously ran, which pheno you found to be the best?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good Sos, the ladies are getting big . How are you going to deal with smell?
i have a large can filter in the closet and going to purchase another if not maybe two , going to have the entire room done but dragging my feet , security issues , time and set up i want - with summer i'm away most weekends but not a hydro guy so maybe i should become one or thinking at least a drip system , so long story short ever thing i have now except for a few in flower in closet and a few i'm raising up is still a pheno hunt so i been putting off getting room squared away.... ;) hence thanks girl.... ;) also read on as my cannabis car rear has hit the bump also that will increase my knowledge and not defeat me......

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Looking nice in here man. Nice grab on the grapevine from what I hear she is a good one. I got a clone now I'm vegging to take cuts and spreading it to a cat;).

soserthc1

soserthc1

If you read my above post you know i'm dealing with a issue...... seems some plants in there new environment are getting to a certain stage and starting to look really bad with folding and slowly die-in , seems just a certain few of the same genetics at the same time/stage in life , while other thrive quite confusing but narrowed down to

1) soil being made to hot / and used to fast / cheap soil (thou why would they start life fine in it) needless to say i need to be more concerned with my soil use and stop being lazy.....

2) ph of the water in this house is way out of wack , will be looking to fix ph meter tomo or order a new one asap...... test all soil with current meter .....
IMG 20130419 02581
IMG 20130419 02580
IMG 20130419 02578

3) need more light in veg for bigger plants but there is a few reasons i'm doubting this ,,,,,,

if i had to choose i would lean towards cheap soil/ high or low water ph in this old house .....

Well after beating a nat issue i will attack this issue.... well seems to be attacking the (3 Chemdog 91/snow lotus now ) and one entire tray of seedlings....

Well out of the six one was transplanted and is a really strong snow lotus leaner and much taller and thicker stem than any plant i have come across.....
could the be an early starter or could be special or could fall to the leaf/soil/ph ? issue ..... time will tell.....

here is 3 pictures of 1 chemd91va/snow lotus f2 # 4 or artic fallout f2 h.o.f....1 top of plant 2 stem
3 - all six notice the leaf curling .....

What i have notice - that leaves look better when i put them under the 600 for the day and seem to warp under the t'5 s but plants should thrive under 9 - t'5 always have and some are ..... currently the deadheads are under there and look awesome.... still younger than the attack stage....,

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking nice in here man. Nice grab on the grapevine from what I hear she is a good one. I got a clone now I'm vegging to take cuts and spreading it to a cat;).
Yea, heard good things about her... from good people , seems she is one of the real special Alien strains that even the detractors still like.... we shall she... thanks for checking in...

soserthc1

soserthc1

the top 5 gth of 7 .... not sure of the number as i pretty much have just been blasted all weekend ...... but alive and well ..... will transplant the other two tomorrow ......gotta drink some more soda first ......

hell if i grew in rehab cans i could pop 1000 beans as i drink 4 a day some days .......

yes america i'm addicted to caffeine never mind the gov't controls that so all is good .... and i cleaned my grow room all caffeine up.... so fuck you....
IMG 20130419 02569

soserthc1

soserthc1

new ememiem shit for those interested ..... only viewed 2k times so far..... i like all music ..... lyric's are explicit time to remove the kids.......lmao.....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

As in the above picture i have never grown gsc or a hybrid or deadhead or a hybrid now this is the gsc / tahoe alien ..... and above ..........if u notice any traits of either please say so here is gsc 1 .....got 3 mView attachment 305122View attachment 305123 ore in cups .....very slow......does she look like a damn girl scout or a tahoe ,...........HELP....

What up SOS! Was away for a while as you know. Now i'm on the mend. Just got caught up on the thread and i'm in! Looking forward to seeing the DH x TA....haven't ran that yet. The second pic down looks spot on GSC as far as leaf structure right now. My GSC cut is a super stretchy OG so if it doesn't stretch like a muh-fugga then you know it's more TA. I have a room of em' going now and i'm seeing a sativa leaning pheno.....not quite sure what it is, but not to interested. I'm just interested in getting to that Flo-Ryda OG!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I'll snap a pic of a GSC leaf next time i'm in the room, and what look like GSC leaning Alien Cookie that are in week 3ish. They are looking SICK. Love the grow, you are crazy taking on so many strains, kill it brudda!!!. Also like that you are running a bunch of different gear so we get so see the quality differences from different parts of the country.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

GSC fan leaf shot. They have a unique dull olive green color, not shiny once in bloom, purple stems:

DSC01063

DSC01064

Check this out, i'm growing a bud on a fan leaf stem on one of my Alien Cookies:
DSC01058

I took that pic earlier, lights are off in the Alien Cookie room. I'll snap a GSC leaning fan leaf for you tomm.

Top Bottom