sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Thank you there partner time to start getting thru a few ......huh....
What up Soser everything looks top notch bro!!! Have you heard from Uprising Seed Company?
no bro uprising seed in missing , shame seemed to come out swinging , 13 beans , nice packaging , t-shirts - stickers , don;t know bro it did say it was run by 1 person made he had something life changing - sickness , jail ??? don't know - really would like to know what Blue Dream cut he used .....

peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Any one need a little roger in there l
....".how did you make a have out of a have not '
and 2 of my favorite 3 singing together ..... thou Eddie has gotten soft lately

soserthc1

soserthc1

With out further ado the third favorite ....... 1) roger waters - the wall - pro's cons of hitch hiking
2) pearl jam - ten
3) counting crows - august and everything after
I been watching you for hours its been years since we were born we were perfect when we started i've been wonderin were we gone....... i dream t i saw you walking up a hillside in the snow ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

I will walk along these hillsides in summer underneath the sunlight i am feathered by the moonlight .......................

soserthc1

soserthc1

First transplant into 3 gal pots for me since may ....... grow - grow - grow -

Super Lemon Haze S1 - really digging the pointy leaves on her , hopefully she turns out like her momma/daddy
SLH 10 11

soserthc1

soserthc1

Snow leopard s1 - 1 seed 4 plants first run , reAlly thick stem by far the thickest of the first seeds popped and 28 days above ground and stinky berry , rotting mango smell all ready ......
SL 1 10 11

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wanted to transplant the ARC s1 with its healthy gr
GC BURM 2
Arc 10 11
een leaves and its funky first set but went with Green Crack / Burmese instead as its really growing faster , studied the hell out of it still can't determine sex but if its male i'll keep it anyway .... so transplanted in first picture is gc / b # 2 and second picture is the ARC s1 look at the first true leaves ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

orange og and 818 .... about 17 days from dirt ...........orange og # 3 far right has got my eye and would love for it to be stinky and male ........
ORANGE OG 2
818 10 11
ps the cup was a late popper that got mixed so she/he could be orange or 818 should go study it now and determine

Top Bottom