sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Sweet! Gc x Burmese sounds delightful. What is the Arc? Gotta help the COfolks sometimes with these new varieties. Haha
Great work SoSer
Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking great soser! How do you like the LEDs? Heard they put off some heat, just curious. RB

I don't use my led to grow with besides supplemental its basically for picture effects and like to experiment with veg dark times , mix it up like 18 hrs t'5 3 hrs led 3 hrs dark but its only a 45 watt which is equivalent to like a 200 hps from the info I gathered .
Sweet! Gc x Burmese sounds delightful. What is the Arc? Gotta help the COfolks sometimes with these new varieties. Haha
Great work SoSer
Peace

The arc is alien rock candy a s1 from two runs of my sour dub pheno only 1 seed produced looking really nice. The green crack burmess is a vigorous plant and take a really good fimm , I just transplanted the second one after identifying sex as female into a 3.5 gal pot . I got a few beans sitting around pm me bro...

Respect SoSeRtHc1

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking great soser! How do you like the LEDs? Heard they put off some heat, just curious. RB
Forgot to add that not a bit of heat comes from this led grow panel , you could run it for 24 hrs and its cool to the touch.... I would love to grow with just Led's but besides 619 and maybe the rev -I have not heard good reviews or should i say I have not seen them being used by anyone throwing fire around - I would think that if they were all the rage and really worked as good as mh/hps they would be in alot more gardens by now actually if they even came close to a hps the electricity cost would justify using them but i'm looking for AAA not subpar ......thanks for stopping by appreciate it......

Karma SoSeR

soserthc1

soserthc1

room update almost ready did finally painting today with spackle and sanding was 1 entire bedroom with drop ceilings

1) drop ceiling removed and sheet rocked
2) split into 2 room - flower room is 8 ft long / 6ft wide and 8ft high after ceilings were removed - veg room is 8ft / 5ft - 8ft high and closet for clones and seedlings is 2ft wide by 5ft long ...... Dad's will be kept in separate closet 8 ft long by 3ft wide .... next up a new 1k gravita to go along with my 600 watt also supplemental led 45 for color
IMG 4149
IMG 7001
IMG 0421
and will use the 250 in dad room

soserthc1

soserthc1

ZeneTix Genre ...... 818 headband 4 total picture 1 818 # 1 - leaning female , short squat fuzzy , purple stem in 1 gal day a month old 2 818 # 2 - 100% female short stocky fuzzy and will be first 1 in flower in a month 3 818 # 3 - 100% male was downgraded to a 1 gal from 3 today 1 of 2 males only keeping 1 possible # 4 4 818 # 4 - 100% male much nicer than above male but will wait to see all ready in 1 gal cont all are a month old
818 1 10 24
818 2
818 3
818 4

soserthc1

soserthc1

Orange og 1 thru 5
1) looking female super fuzzy purple stem in 1 gal container pic 1
2) sex unsure no balls yet in 3 gal - heading in flower in a month along with # 3 providing both female
3) female 95% sure in 3 gal
4) no signs of sex but tall strechy pheno (only 1 of all 9 ) with thick purple tricome stems little to no leaves - male keeper
5) smallest of all 9 and male with no smell - was culled after picture
all of these are 1 month old
O og 1
O og 2
O og 3
O og 4
O og 5

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking nice and healthy Sos !

So far so good with the temps outside around 50-60 the room is staying around 81 day and 71 night without any ventilation or added air condition , only good thing about winter coming . Need to fill co2 tank

And start making plans for the hotter months - also r/h is between 55-70 which is good for me . Veg room temps are a little higher than I would like them to be at 75 .. there is a heating vent in the veg room which I left for air condition and have yet to turn heat on in the house , thou getting close but its closed so shouldn't be an issue....

Karma doll
SoSeRtHc1

soserthc1

soserthc1

Our first creations in testing ( ZeNeTix Genre Seeds ) being grown in two coast using a starfighter f2 dad and pink pred dad in two separate crosses - no where near ready just some early playing around .... first up is white widow (medusa's ) / starfighter f2 below is the special wwidow plant used as the mom is both of these crosses ......

Second is White widow / pred pink same mother ....
whitewidow / star fighter f2 = IsIs bright star - the goddess of naming meaning she of the thrown
whitewidow / pred pink = Chaos Pink - the goddess of believed to be the first in existence . the first being , her name means the gap of space between heaven and earth .....
Photo 3
Photo 2
95 white widow

soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 20130514 02594
Photo 4
Photo 1
Strain 3 and 4 ...... blue uprising / starfighter f2 - Bast Og - bass was a very sensual goddess who enjoyed music - so i figured she had enjoy here ......

4) blue uprising / pred pink = Venus Blink - the goddess of love and beauty ............a bud of blue uprising i'll toss the mom and dads up if anything turns out worth the effort ..... currently only growing 3 of all 4 here and 12 of east on west with 10 of each in other hands ......

;)Zenetix Genre - goddess series early

soserthc1

soserthc1

s1 - update day 5 in flower and SLH appears to be herming and possible snow leopard which would effectively end the s1 project besides the Arc that is still in veg - hoping that its just flowers forming but i feel that will be wishful thinking ....
flower - green crack / burmese 1 & 2 day 5 along with above mentioned s1's
orange og 1 & 3 female
orange og 2 & 4 male 5- culled ....

818 1 & 2 female 2- extreme frost
818 3 & 4 female 3-extremely strong smell 4 - tall pheno only 1
pink chaos - 3
IsIs bright star - 3 10/15 out most 12 days
Venus blink - 3
bast og - 3

lung candy # 1 1-2 - transplant 2 soon almost sure female 10/5 22 days
starfighter - 1 small
8- durban in towels today ...

619ster

619ster

Damn man you got things pumpin' up in here! Looking good and can't wait to see the Orange OG's. Sitting on some of those myself and thinking I may pop a good 5 or so soon. Hope I get a little more familiar with what to look for from watching yours. I need that orange funk!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn bro you have a lot of cool strains going, Looking Great..:)

Always a pleasure to see you pop in my friend thanks for comp ......
respect
SoSerThc1
Nice lookin hybrids you got here mate. Keep the good work:)
My Bulgarian friend some purple berry bx2 is gonna pop up in here soon .... glad you could pop in ... hope all is well in your world and the Bulgarian black sea picture made it to the grow wall of fame ...picture update soon ....need a damn usb cord .....
Damn man you got things pumpin' up in here! Looking good and can't wait to see the Orange OG's. Sitting on some of those myself and thinking I may pop a good 5 or so soon. Hope I get a little more familiar with what to look for from watching yours. I need that orange funk!!!

Whats good 619 you sitting on wheezers also ? glad u popped in .....appreciate the support ..... always

blessings

Top Bottom