sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Germed 10/29 8 - durban poison @Natural therapy were an insane producer last time in 2 gal pots ..... pictures below

10/29 - germed 4 - elites ultra chem 08/ raskal og / cherry cake - @noodles - first beans ever gifted was awesome
10/29 - germed 4 alien fire / sour diesel

current status (high)
s1 - project - super lemon haze - was on day 6 and starting to flower and grew balls to - not culled yet but should be
arc s1 - study thick plant - 10/29 day 1 flower
starfighter f2 - after a slow start has taken off transplanted in 10 gal grow bag first time using - not liking
snow leopard s1 - well must of been pollinated with gth# 1 as its a solid male - def keeping him around
so in summary s1 project is basically a arc & a solid snow leopard male ......

orange og 1 - female trans today 3 gal
orange og 2 - male - not sure if keeping
orange og 3 - day 3 of flower
orange og 4- male but a totally different pheno that other's tall and purpley as apposed to bushy like others
goal here
ELITE CHEM 08 RASKAL OG CHERRY CAKE 2 A
Photo 0295
IMG 20130110 01894
IMG 20121226 01811
95 white widow
is to find a orange stinky male ....

818 headband f2 -
8181- female still in 1 gal thou ....
8182- day 2 today in flower - starting this and orange og 3 early as flower room is bare and hate to burn electricity vegging with nothing in flower .....
8183-male fimmed in 1 gal small bushy and the stinkest of the entire collection so far in veg
8184- male not topped gotta pick between 3 and 4 to collect pollen ....goal here grow dank fuel - keep pollen

green crack burmese 1 & 2 both female both a week in flower finished again put in small but some bud while vegging tree's will do till things get rolling .

3- blue up / pred pink and 3 blue up / starfighter f2 babies in cups about to take off
3- white widow / pink and 3 white widow / star f2

germed 8 durban
4- alien fire/sour d
4- elite ult chem 08/raskal og/cherry cake .....this is just a record for me ....

pic's 1 & 2 last ultra chem never made flower
pic 3 & 4 durban last run
pic 5 - white widow mom

619ster

619ster

Yea Sos got some Wheezy Weed Orange OG lol. Also gonna get some Bio D's when available, and possibly see what else he wants to swap. Good luck finding that orange funk OG! Oh and Ultimate Chem should throw out the fuego too! Got a lot of potential for amazing crosses with what you got going. Peace!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea Sos got some Wheezy Weed Orange OG lol. Also gonna get some Bio D's when available, and possibly see what else he wants to swap. Good luck finding that orange funk OG! Oh and Ultimate Chem should throw out the fuego too! Got a lot of potential for amazing crosses with what you got going. Peace!

I hope so brother just ordered the gorilla grape v2 and trying to land the blood orange but cant keep up surfing all the sights waiting for a drop plus got more beans than i could pop in 5 yrs so don't know why i still collect them ..... addiction maybe ....
peace SoSerThc

soserthc1

soserthc1

11/1/13 8 for 8 on durban germed and 6 up in under 24 hrs
4 for 4 elite chem / raskal og/ cherry cake germed and planted
3 of 4 alien fire / sour d germed at planted - last scoffed and toss back in towel

all 12 seedling star & pink crosses are about to hit there stride not 1 mutant not bad for a first seed run of our own - props to partner on that one....

Orange og #3 day 4 or 5 of flower - all ready bigger than any plant on day 8 -
orange og 2 - really thinking about culling - will update pics tomorrow as my 12/12 is on 12/12 schedule ....

lung candy # 1 (2) is transplanted and female and really stinky - high hopes # 1 is a little water logged re potted with dry soil and is starting to catch up....

neverbreak

neverbreak

things are lookin real nice bro.

did ya cull that s1 in the end, or are ya gonna breed with it?

neverbreak

soserthc1

soserthc1

things are lookin real nice bro.

did ya cull that s1 in the end, or are ya gonna breed with it?

neverbreak

Just culled it now the super lemon haze as it was nothing special - on the other hand the snow leopard s1 make (which is kinda impossible as s1 should all be fem ? ) is super nice so gonna keep him .... i'll post picture later today of it .... i am under the assumption that all s1's are female as they are produced by a female plant putting off a male flower ? so if this is the case (if i'm wrong someone chime in ) it has to be a snow leopard / gth # 1 cross as that was the only late male i had to pull from the room at that time , to the best of my memory - but he looks like the snow leopard exactly real thick hollow stem and packing on some solid balls .....

thanks for checking in
SoSeRtHc1

philly kush

philly kush

Sose good luck with the elite & Durban & all the other projects you have going, I know your gonna breeze right thru,,,happy gardening and peace to you & the fam.

soserthc1

soserthc1

High soserthc1,

Did you put some worms into the orange og 1, pot? What are they?

:)

the worm are just worm casting or bird food worms and that is a old picture of elite\ chem 08/raskalog/cherry cake when i vegged out two but do to a move never got to flower them - they seemed to suppress fungus knats - don't use them anymore but they seemed to work at the time currently 100% bug free - knock on wood - got a usb cord finally so all flowers will be updated tomorrow morning ....

respect
SoSerThc1 - also lung candy # 1 (1) showed sex today and is female so 2 for 2 on female with num 2 on day 2 or 3 of flower ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sose good luck with the elite & Durban & all the other projects you have going, I know your gonna breeze right thru,,,happy gardening and peace to you & the fam.

Same to you and yours my friend - i'll set up that lunch soon bro ......thinking some geno's steaks

stay safe bro
KaRma SoSeRtHc1

soserthc1

soserthc1

So I guess LED's work.... ;) Nice goo balls!

its just a small led i use as supplemental lighting and for pretty pictures but really been thinking about investing in a good one but i'll hold off till after winter and decide if i wanna go led or aircondition units - still not enough people using them and if they were equal to hps/mh - I would think alot more would - I know there expensive and technology on them keeps increasing but the electric in hps and all the air cond elect would justify the add cost for the saving . Until i see some one blowing up numerous one 's in a large grow op with good results i'm gonna keep shoveling out the cash to pseg - on a added note thou they would be very beneficial to people like me as i only run a total of 1600k in flower plus the added t'fs - small led , floro's and 150 hps for the boys and i can't let my electric climb to high for security reasons
Soser is blowin it up! Nice work bro.:)

thanks for checking in budmunch much appreciate it , gonna try and get some updated pictures today .....

respect
SoSerThc1

no problem sose whenever u have time,,,peace sose,,, go easy

sounds like a plan i'll get at you ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

11-6 -13 added a new 24 aero cloner all set up and running at 4 am est finally going to get away from the heat mat dome bs .... and a tea making bubbler set up .... thanks to my partner hooking a brother up .... respect to my girl - no off to Waayne's recipe and get her brewing ... respect to waayne also for the knowledge gotta appreciate a community taking care of each other as apposed to bickering over who invented ogk

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sose!!! nice pics bro -- can't wait to see some more pics brother!!!
appreciate it bro actually behind in pictures will have a cord for my camera today and update soon a lot of progress since last update .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

High SOS... i would think that cloner should be growing some roots soon..as always looking fabulous... I swear you must use a shoe shine kit on those plants ..lovely... MM
Day 7 and roots are just beginning to appear - i didn't use your slicing up middle of stem route - forgot - will next set along with the clonex and oliva test but all is well much appreciate got some really good picture now as buds are forming if i could just find the right damn usb cord can't seem to locate one - gonna grab a new camera but i keep getting told they have the cord but can't find it gonna give him another day then buy a new camera as its required in this field - no pictures didn't happen .....lol... thanks again doll
Gotta read up on your adventures man good stuff watching..... Peace
thank you sir much appreciate updates soon , new crosses are shining ......

Top Bottom