sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

A Shot of her spot standing tall in the back ...... of the garden right side .....
IMG 0025

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just started flower out some crosses

venos Og - 1-2-3
IsIs bright star 1-2
Chaos pink 1 - day 3 checked and 2 are male for sure - will detail later - looking stable early ....
IMG 0026
IMG 0027

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

That green crack burmese sounds nice man my buddy had a cut of buku that smelled and tasted just like tropical fruit skittles and was dank too we all know about the green crack too interested in how that plays out soser good stuff.
Peace

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
the GC was a great quick elite cut from way back.. not really much of a "kush" of cush as it is called -- but really remember her finishing fast, giving some early pheno to the longest of the old school sativa cuts like the pure haze cuts and the more sativa, african cuts of yesteryear... the GC has a really solid genetic structure when passed on and outcrossed...

soserthc1

soserthc1

That green crack burmese sounds nice man my buddy had a cut of buku that smelled and tasted just like tropical fruit skittles and was dank too we all know about the green crack too interested in how that plays out soser good stuff.
Peace
Any idea how long your buddy ran her as i'm at 49 and we know GC is a 49 day strain but not even 10% amber yet , wondering how long the burmese is gonna push her - I did grow straight burmese once but was the only flower i had that was a total loss as the ac went off while i was away the weekend and temps hit 103 needless to say it turned into hay ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

the GC was a great quick elite cut from way back.. not really much of a "kush" of cush as it is called -- but really remember her finishing fast, giving some early pheno to the longest of the old school sativa cuts like the pure haze cuts and the more sativa, african cuts of yesteryear... the GC has a really solid genetic structure when passed on and outcrossed...
Agreed prob why i have at least 10 different GC crosses in the vault but really wanna work some g13/hp crosses next or something along those line possible the herijuana ibl from mota they been sitting a minute ..... goodies are piling up so i guess it all comes down to what i grab out of the stash next ..... wanna grab some Apollo13 f4 also
1) lemon chem
2) garlic knots
3) Chemdog #4 / lemon skunk
4) g13/hp
5) herijuana , this seems to be my next been pop but that is still after a few runs 2 more at most

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Any idea how long your buddy ran her as i'm at 49 and we know GC is a 49 day strain but not even 10% amber yet , wondering how long the burmese is gonna push her - I did grow straight burmese once but was the only flower i had that was a total loss as the ac went off while i was away the weekend and temps hit 103 needless to say it turned into hay ......
He was on a 60 day chop some of his stuff ends up a little over done and some could prolly go a lil longer i wanna say i remember the burmese being real good in his op right alongside the holy grail he had.
But the Buku was putting out a pretty decent yield and i remember it to be a really structurally nice plant and was real tasty at 60days.
Also the Buku if i remember was also doing good in the heat as well never put out a bad nugg but he had shyt tight before he got the mites and got fucked up.

soserthc1

soserthc1

He was on a 60 day chop some of his stuff ends up a little over done and some could prolly go a lil longer i wanna say i remember the burmese being real good in his op right alongside the holy grail he had.
But the Buku was putting out a pretty decent yield and i remember it to be a really structurally nice plant and was real tasty at 60days.
Kinda what i was figuring 60-63 ish starting to color up now and amber tric's should be showing up any day appreciate the 411

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
apollo f4 is going to be insane... the orig a13 was absolutely ridiculous -- people nowadays who love the OGkush to love this plant... has real deal sativa dominant genetics, along with the similar "funk" to OGK just mixed with a fruity more "blueberry pie" smell and delivery in smoke.... after having her for a long time, that was what I compiled her to be :) a real deal , blueberry pie, with a touch of some pungent fresh lemon zest -- the real deal A13 pheno from Bros. Grimm years ago will taste just like this... the wow factor on this strain for ~ 52-55 days is ridiculous... the indica pheno from what I hear is around 7 weeks done... from wayyyy back..

catdaddy

catdaddy

818 Headband - 1 only female of the 5 a small plant that prob should of been culled - smelly rotten - cant describe but hoping that rotten smell translates into a powerful high but more than likely i won't be messing with any CC gear anytime soon.... this is possible the worst plant I have grown to maturity .... how's that for a review View attachment 358292 View attachment 358293
I can't lie, one of the smelliest and most potent plants I've grown til this day was from dude stock. If it wasn't for CSG chemwreck kush, it would have been hands down the strongest and smelliest I ever grown.
Don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate for dude in any way, but being that ur growing his wares out, I felt I should share my experience with you just in case you find that one and let it slip away the way I did.

Other than that, everything appears to be coming along nicely and looking forward to the rest of the show.

Gl and good vibes, daddio.

soserthc1

soserthc1

apollo f4 is going to be insane... the orig a13 was absolutely ridiculous -- people nowadays who love the OGkush to love this plant... has real deal sativa dominant genetics, along with the similar "funk" to OGK just mixed with a fruity more "blueberry pie" smell and delivery in smoke.... after having her for a long time, that was what I compiled her to be :) a real deal , blueberry pie, with a touch of some pungent fresh lemon zest -- the real deal A13 pheno from Bros. Grimm years ago will taste just like this... the wow factor on this strain for ~ 52-55 days is ridiculous... the indica pheno from what I hear is around 7 weeks done... from wayyyy back..

Never had the pleasure of smoking her but something about this description intrigues me ...

Originally introduced to the cannabis world by the legendary Bros. Grimm, Apollo 13 has made a comback! A grower can expect avg yeilds of fruity mango high potency insanity in 50-60 days, depending on phenotypic expression. Yup, their all still in there, even the much sought after genius and gorilla arm expressions.

No plants have been excluded in any of these generational crosses. The goal of this long term project is to preserve apollo 13 without bottlenecking or eliminating any of the lines varied expressions. This line has been worked to f-4. I consider this line, in its present form, to be foundation stock, and plan to use this line in the future, a great addition to any genetic library

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks like your getting the hang of your new camera
Slowly took a little more time yesterday and took a few with the lights out and actually adjusted the setting a little , which is a task in its self for me ..lol.. but yea i'll work it out - got bigger issues now timer not working (will get back to that ) and there are 2 windows that ...um .. go in I wanna say a foot or so and are outside window (1 of which would be awesome to vent the room should i choose ) and there both fully covered at the window and then a reflective tarp is covered on the inside after the foot of room - kinda like a shelf , well with the humidity as high as it was. The window without the ballast was soaked and looking bad - did a redress and really need once again to get the dehuey but think i'm gonna need more ampage ...

soserthc1

soserthc1

shits lookin good soser bro.

neverbreak
Thanks - a little more leaf damage than I would like but yes buds are filling up - got mixed emotions with this run as there are good , and bad plants in there and only 1 or 2 that I would run again at this point , def not 1 of my best runs but cheap organic herb it will produce for sure ,

Appreciate the good vibes ...
I can't lie, one of the smelliest and most potent plants I've grown til this day was from dude stock. If it wasn't for CSG chemwreck kush, it would have been hands down the strongest and smelliest I ever grown.
Don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate for dude in any way, but being that ur growing his wares out, I felt I should share my experience with you just in case you find that one and let it slip away the way I did.

Other than that, everything appears to be coming along nicely and looking forward to the rest of the show.

Gl and good vibes, daddio.
All is good bro , I like honest reviews and don't really get into all that seed company hype and bs - granted I listen and respect people opinions but were i'm at security is more of the concern that worrying about who is stealing who's genetics but I do look at the car crash on the side of the road like everyone else ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

NEED ADVICE
Issue go to grow spot at 545 lights not on - now I new one would be off as I turned it off during a clean up yesterday and forgot to hit timer back but I'm always at the spot early usually a few hours max after lights on -

This morning the main timer on the 600 hps was broken and never kicked on I lost 6 hrs of any light extending darkness till 18 hrs - Do I push the lights past there normal 12pm off time and risk to much light and possible delay maturity or do i just roll with a 6 hrs light ????

I am leaning to the 6 hr light for 1 day - input appreciated

Top Bottom