soserthc1

soserthc1

Venus og ... 2
IMG 0018
IMG 0019
IMG 0022

soserthc1

soserthc1

@619ster smoked a sample of orange og 3 last night after a 7 day dry and no cure , stunk up room with orange funk and was fairly potent was couch locked had to log off the computer to high , not a big taste yet but will get better with cure .

619ster

619ster

@619ster smoked a sample of orange og 3 last night after a 7 day dry and no cure , stunk up room with orange funk and was fairly potent was couch locked had to log off the computer to high , not a big taste yet but will get better with cure .
Sounds nice! How do you dry/cure? I do it the DJ Short way. Nothing better man straight up!! Chop n hang and wait for plant to dry. No rush. My buds take about 2 weeks more or less to dry. Tried wet trimming many times and end product just isn't the same.

Anywho, here's my 4 Orange OG F2 from @wheezer (popped 6 and 2 RIP) and 5 Blue Tara F2 from @Patanjali vegging away. Didn't flush the coco and also forgot to use cap's bennies so they're a little ruff lol.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sounds nice! How do you dry/cure? I do it the DJ Short way. Nothing better man straight up!! Chop n hang and wait for plant to dry. No rush. My buds take about 2 weeks more or less to dry. Tried wet trimming many times and end product just isn't the same.

Anywho, here's my 4 Orange OG F2 from @wheezer (popped 6 and 2 RIP) and 5 Blue Tara F2 from @Patanjali vegging away. Didn't flush the coco and also forgot to use cap's bennies so they're a little ruff lol.
View attachment 367033
Well drying in my spot is not real easy as I only have one area to do it in. I trim the buds wet and hang in a drying rack in a room with a temp of 65 and a rh of 43-55 and there usually ready for bags after 7 days then 3 in the bag and to the jars . I didn't realize @wheezer was here - whats good bro

Just on bag appeal # 3 should stick around for awhile as its load without a cure , curious to see the beans of # 4 that I pollinated with a snow leopard male but gonna be a minute to i get to them

soserthc1

soserthc1

1/10/14 cups with tap water , perox , maxi crop , karma
2 - jack cheddar - karma
2- bay dream - gdp
2- blue sour kush - gifted
2- lemon skunk / gdp * la con - gifted
2- really special seeds - will detail later
10 seeds added to towels on 1/11/14 thinking about running these with the remainder of house and gardens line for a comparison of chemicals to organic as its been awhile since a chemical run

will be ran with Ultra Alien's and Pisasters depending on sex outcome of these 19 plants picture above .....

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

What's the Ultra Alien? Nice Venus OG .....looks like she's gonna start putting on some nice weight with a couple hefty colas to boot..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks like the venus is strutting her stuff..
Yea both 2 and 3 are sweet , crazy floral flavor but might need to rename as i seen @Phillthy has a strain with that name think i'm gonna go with chaos pink on this one now as that project has been postponed till more are popped (but its all good love seeing a fellow Atlantic ocean dweller kicking out dank crosses) , unless you end up with a stud male .....lmao

but gotta say its turned out pretty promising as number 2 is in a small container 3/4 gal max and stacking crazy and smell and crystal to boot ... whats cooking over there with arc crosses as my s1 has me excited also but still needs much work

soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 0024
IMG 0025
IMG 0028
wow life sucks some time but hey is what it is .... always some plants to pick me up thou after a few days of insanity around here finally got some pictures to post .... chopped arc s1 and lung candy today at 78-70 and prob could of still pushed them longer but needed a stress relief

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thick ass stems no support needed - yield not there but the sourest smelling weed i have come across and def got crystals , just gonna need to bump up yield and not a singe herm flower or seed in this unlike the mother throwing a late herm that produced 1 seed , kinda undecided about the s1 thing if it can produce this
IMG 0031

Latest posts

Top Bottom