sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

durban / willie nelson is a beast over 6 ft tall and on day 55 of 3000 but its to late to turn back , need a good sativa in my life - think i will grow at least 1 every run going forward , hum let me get to popping 1 now brb
IMG 0052
IMG 0053
IMG 0009
IMG 0010

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is the second run of Lung Candy # 1 after talking with @Motarebel this appears to be the strawberry diesel phenol as the buds are massive but somewhat airy , not real fluffy but got some fluff to them , still very potent med's and this phenol does full up a bag nicely and has the strawberry smell still but does have diesel undertones - this 1 is going to be a be monster

pic 2 are the pre-flowers this one is day 7 and gonna be huge (no beans left but a cross with orange og on 1 bud sight produced 20+ dark viable seeds to look thru 1 day -
IMG 0058
IMG 0059
stems can't carry there own weight with this 1 and i believe mota is breeding this phenol out of the lung candy # 1 in his f2's

soserthc1

soserthc1

Finally ordered some @Capulator bennies after letting them go and not reordering made a tea last night and fed the 8 - ultra alien's and 10 pisasters today after only brewing for 12 hrs but plants needed a feeding bad - will brew the remainder and hit everyone else tomorrow - I did forget to add the foliar pack to my cart and only bought the 8oz both were mistakes as you can get all 3 on ebay and save the shipping cost 6$ per bag , oh well live and learn will get some more soon (anyone ordering from ebay click for farm only when buying) only used the root pack in the tea

pic 2 - pisaster
pic 3 ultra alien
pic 4 pisaster plant

IMG 0001
IMG 0008
IMG 0009
IMG 0007
soserthc1

soserthc1

Blink 3 chopped at 65 days 25/30% amber gonna run # 2 to 65-75% amber but here she is fresh off the stalk , will do a wet weight if time permits today but should be around 3+ dry in a 3 gal container

smell - tropical miracle fruit / lemon fuel undertones /
Miraclefruit
Native to West Africa, this berry got its name from its incredible ability to make sour fruits (like lemons and limes) taste sweet instead, when the juices are mixed together. It accomplishes this feat by utilizing a molecule called miraculin, which works by distorting the shape of sweetness receptors on the taste buds. Be careful, though, because although the miraclefruit can distort the taste of sour foods, it does not change the chemistry of the food. Thus, it could leave the stomach and mouth vulnerable to high acidity.
IMG 0018
IMG 0020
IMG 0023
IMG 0024
IMG 0025

sixstring

sixstring

almost spit up my coffey with that day 55 of 3000 shit soser,funny shit :) lookin good in here and busy as hell yo,thanks for all the pics and keep up the good work in here .peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

almost spit up my coffey with that day 55 of 3000 shit soser,funny shit :) lookin good in here and busy as hell yo,thanks for all the pics and keep up the good work in here .peace
yea i crack myself up sometimes , was wondering if anyone caught that , appreciate the compliment - snowhighs original haze & lambsbread is next think that one is closer to 5000 days ......lol

peace
soser

Top Bottom