• Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Mother and daughter alien cushes
IMG 20150710 182611462

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Man, you got some interesting strains...

This run will be finishing up in the next month or so.. Thinking of running WiFi OG and Strawberry Cough again, and... ? Probably the Louis the 13th Kush and maybe Strawberry Dream? (Blue dream x Strawberry Cough)... Decisions, decisions

I do have a SugarPop from Philosopher seeds to try:

"Sugarpop is a twisted mixture of Reggae Seeds genetics - White Russian and Kalijah reverse crossed together with Jack The Ripper. However hard it is to believe, this complex breeding led the Philosopher Seeds to achieve a 60% Sativa and 40% Indica genotype."

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey my bad on the text ....I'll get at ya soon .... Strawberry cough sounds good always been potent in my experience . I have a picture here of 5 plants up in the rotation that have strawberry cough as half the mother's genetics ( strawberry cough & strawberry diesel) and she was a real heavy indica stone.

Never heard of the sugarpop strain and the explanation makes no sense heard of reggae seeds but the disruption sounded lame dont mean the seeds won't be good thou :)

Baha 3 like day 30 or so
IMG 20150713 180947260

soserthc1

soserthc1

A better reference my lighter
IMG 20150718 110149302

See the cup:) never really intended to grow them that big oh well outdoor plants sure are pretty , I'm moving growing freely in a big outdoor garden one day to the top of my things to do with my life bucket list . :D until then I'll just keep these hidden on a big small hill ;)

greenthumb

greenthumb

Looks excellent. Do you have a picture of the kind of LED lights you use?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Alien OG cush # 15 BHD pheno ( bad hair day)
In seeing a good bit of variation in the f2 between 15 / 23/ 42 phenos all have been true breeding in height and sturdy branching actually to a fault.
Everyone has had sour kush type flowers and a dank smell even in veg . I'm most interested in how this plant turns out. Its has the most vigor of any plant I have grown. It needed new shoes every 2 weeks...
IMG 20150721 181624383

Looks excellent. Do you have a picture of the kind of LED lights you use?

I just got a platinum 300 and the other 2 are just your basic 180 & 360 watt cheap panels its just supplemental lighting for the 1000 watt hps. I'm gonna get more amps in my room soon and convert to just 2 750 gavitas and the 300 platinum and more ac.
Its just not really easy getting electrical work in unfriendly states my home ac is making a crazy loud sound now and I need to wait until my buddy is home Monday as he's the one who installed it two years ago. Better safe than sorry
I can take pictures later on for ya

greenthumb

greenthumb

Alien OG cush # 15 BHD pheno ( bad hair day)
In seeing a good bit of variation in the f2 between 15 / 23/ 42 phenos all have been true breeding in height and sturdy branching actually to a fault.
Everyone has had sour kush type flowers and a dank smell even in veg . I'm most interested in how this plant turns out. Its has the most vigor of any plant I have grown. It needed new shoes every 2 weeks...View attachment 525202

I just got a platinum 300 and the other 2 are just your basic 180 & 360 watt cheap panels its just supplemental lighting for the 1000 watt hps. I'm gonna get more amps in my room soon and convert to just 2 750 gavitas and the 300 platinum and more ac.
Its just not really easy getting electrical work in unfriendly states my home ac is making a crazy loud sound now and I need to wait until my buddy is home Monday as he's the one who installed it two years ago. Better safe than sorry
I can take pictures later on for ya

Thanks, Do you think using the LED's you mentioned by themselves (without the hps, which is out of the question for me), would put out a good yield? (Better than CFLs?)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks, Do you think using the LED's you mentioned by themselves (without the hps, which is out of the question for me), would put out a good yield? (Better than CFLs?)

Never grew with just a led but the ones directly under the LEDs seem to more often than not be the pretty ones. I can surely say that led would out perform CFls thought ...
@wahtoogee grows with led only he would give you a better idea on yield with LEDs only

soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 20150725 195640562
@soserthc1
Did you ever find out if agave nectar works for your girls?
Nae still sitting in the cabinet but on a more positive note I parted with my cutting edge solution's gallons I feed it to my tomato plants. I don't even eat tomatos but at least I didnt toss it out.

@sixstring @ohthatguy8
Thanks for visiting

My aoc 10 male I kept him small this time to make fully seeded alien OG cush seed run on 1 plant the original mom #8 so a bx ... Then those seeds will be almost ready for sale but packed away for a few testers
IMG 20150725 202118613

Top Bottom