Soul Crushing Virus

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

Were are u from ? I know a few great labs that do great work.

DO IT

DO IT

Dosage for aspirin can vary, I can't recall who says they use it regularly, but I do recall they say they use 2 tablets @325mg/tablet for each gallon of water. I believe I have read, again somewhere that excessively high doses can cause hermaphroditism. I wouldn't be too concerned with foliaring flowering plants unless high humidity is an issue in your room. When I use aspirin I go for one 325mg table/2gals water.

IF it's a virus, you're not going to cure it, plain and simple. You may be able to manage it, and some may want to if it's a superior cut, but I personally don't see that being a very good plan of action, because it can be vectored very easily be anything that pierces the plant, and neither cuts nor seeds will be free of it. Again, this is if it's a mosaic or streak virus, and again, this is me going on recollection. I've had it show up a couple of times, could not determine exactly what type of mosaic it was, but they were cuts I took myself from mothers I'd popped and grown out myself and had done lots of other cuttings/runs using, and hadn't ever observed before. That left me fairly certain that what I was observing was likely a disease, and not a sport.

Classic, the TMV thing came up because it resembles the tobacco mosaic virus. What a lot of people don't realize, but the OP does, is that there are not only many species of mosaic viruses, but there are variants within species. This is one disease that IS passed on through seeds, and it is also vectored by bugs like fungus gnats, and again the OP demonstrates understanding of this fact.

Anyone else here remember what Tobor the 8th Man did? Sent off samples to get several different mosaic viruses tested for (I don't recall him getting a hemp/cannabis mosaic virus test done) and his 'infected' cuts were not infected with what was tested for. Should bump up that thread, and I miss that cat.

Anyway, a lot of folks have reported observing this in certain cuts or strains, and they'll add 'Cal-Mag' and the condition appears to resolve. Take it for what it's worth, it's not something *I* have done.

Without any pic every1 is taking stabs in the dark is the bottom line. I had a friend gift me a plant about a year ago. In my complacency I put it in my mom/veg room instead of quarantining the plant. Turns out my friend would place his tree's outside so the could get a little sunshine. The plant was infected with the mosaic virus and in turn when I put it in my mom/veg room the gnats spread it to every tree I had. I had to throw everything away and start over In A new spot because there is no cure for it. The leaves where skinny and curled down like the "Claw". They would also have bumpy complexion and lines throughout. They would look of in veg but when put to flower would really start to show symptoms and the buds would never fill out. The last crop out of that place was the worst I had ever seen. I really hope you don't have this as there is no cure.

Top Bottom