soul mix?

• Thread starter Dizzworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzworth

Dizzworth

so i am really in debate about what im going to do for my soil mix. Im thinking about using a mixture of subcools super recipe and humbolt locals.

Subcools
organic worm castings
steamed bone meal
Bloom bat guano
blood meal
rock phosphate
¾ cup Epson salts
½ cup sweet lime (dolomite)
½ cup azomite (trace elements)
2 tbsp powdered humic acid

Humbolt local
Sunshine Mix Natural and Organic #4
Nutri Rich high calcium chicken poop
Super Soil Earth Worm Castings
Pahroc Perlite #4
Steamed Bone meal
Kelp
Oyster Shell
Dolomite Lime
Gypsum

This is my first time ever amending my soil so i need some advice. Humbolts is a bit more simple so i think im gonna stick close to his. i mean look at those monsters he has!! Im doing 400 gallon smart pots and a couple 600s to see how much bigger they get! :big_boss: Last year i had a problem with my soil from buying bulk soil and took quite the hit. Cant wait to spend a little more to Really make sure everything is on point this year. My most important question is that after i mix all my amendments in my soil do i need to water it and let it sit for 30 days before i plant as subcool says? will it burn the plant if not? I would really appreciate any advice or any special things i might like to add! Thanks guys:rasta2:

Z

Z-ro

I personally would let it sit at least a month, probably two. Its better if you get your soil early anyway cause come close to planting time its hard for people to keep in stock, especially the perlite goes on back order and a lot of stores hate selling soil cause it takes up too much room in their storage andthey don't make enough money on it. Last year I was told by a couple stores they didn't wanna mess with it if it was under 20 pallets.

Top Bottom