Soul Synthetic's ?

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

Has anyone used it and if so what is your feeding measurement's per gallon. Also what additives do you use with the bloom base.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Has anyone used it and if so what is your feeding measurement's per gallon. Also what additives do you use with the bloom base.

5ml on all products.

I use their Bloom, PeaK, and BigSwell in bloom and their Amino-Aide and Trinity also.

All at 5ml per gal.

Works like'a charm.

Heres some of what soul synthetics products can produce!

IMG_2637.jpg

EDIT: I also use their Roots Organics all organic line in the mix as well. Trinity is the SHIT. Almost better than Liquid Karma. My ladies DIG it.

J

jtmyzery2008

Alright thanks for the advice do you use soil or coco or hydro? Im thinking about switching to coco and looking for a new line to run in the coco

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Alright thanks for the advice do you use soil or coco or hydro? Im thinking about switching to coco and looking for a new line to run in the coco

Soil here. Probably will never switch to anything else. Firm believer on the "plant was meant to be grown in dirt, not coco husks, not clay nuts, not rockwool....blah blah blah..." theory...

But everyone has their own opinion! I thought about switching to coco, but I love soil so much!

S

Shiplessocean

damn 5ml? Maybe I should lower my dosage,lol

Been using 7.5-10ml almost whole cycle, same as roots organic ( before), always with drip clean ( every watering ) and roots excel (veg)

3rd harvests with it on multiple lines, Great results! always right PH AND PPM <3

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

damn 5ml? Maybe I should lower my dosage,lol

Been using 7.5-10ml almost whole cycle, same as roots organic ( before), always with drip clean ( every watering ) and roots excel (veg)

3rd harvests with it on multiple lines, Great results! always right PH AND PPM <3

With 5ml I always am looking good so far. Haven't gone over 7.5ml even for bloom boosters...

Top Bottom