Soul's Genius Cut

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Absolutely yes @Motarebel , is that the haze pheno of Jack herer? Heard it's something special.
Respect

labud

labud

I dumped it 12 years ago, powdery mildew magnet , the a13 from it was good though

There's much better around to work with these days. ..

StocktonT

StocktonT

Well what do you plan to do with it Mota? That is the question… no doubt that the Genius terpene profile is still wanted but growing the Genius for longer times is a pita due to the structure and the work needed to make it yield and the pain it is just keeping it, as it like the other Grimm’s love to grow in all directions. I for one would love to see anyone induce this genius back into the pool in hybrid form but I may be a minority, and I am biased for loving Soul’s stuff for a long time… Didn’t you have a Sensi Star male? That would be a cool match and if it is the old SS the more indy one the better… but I got some packs with hybrids with Genius one of them are the A13 from you so I got my shots at Genius still either way :) all the best!

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'm a little nostalgic for Apollo 11. Some of the most thought provoking herb I've enjoyed. I grew out Fet's A11 "g" F2's and loved it. I know that whole line including C99 has a tendency toward PM. Nonetheless I'd be very interested in a remake of Apollo 11. I've always wanted a cut of Genius for that very reason.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I'm a little nostalgic for Apollo 11. Some of the most thought provoking herb I've enjoyed. I grew out Fet's A11 "g" F2's and loved it. I know that whole line including C99 has a tendency toward PM. Nonetheless I'd be very interested in a remake of Apollo 11. I've always wanted a cut of Genius for that very reason.

I still have a pack of Fet's A11 F2s.. I have been afraid to grow them because of the raciness..

Maybe I will try them and F3 'em..

Peace,,
coco

william76

william76

I still have a pack of Fet's A11 F2s.. I have been afraid to grow them because of the raciness..

Peace,,
coco
Bet they're fire! I'm looking for any the bros grimm strains and I'm sure there's plenty others interested in there gear still too!76

pugliese63

pugliese63

Peace,,
coco
Definitely give them a run. I didn't experience any anxiety or raciness with the Apollo 11's.

I will say it gave me a very active mind and the smell translated into the taste, a real creamy lemon flavor.

Absolutely top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to take them to f3. Wish I had.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Bet they're fire! I'm looking for any the bros grimm strains and I'm sure there's plenty others interested in there gear still too!76

Definitely give them a run. I didn't experience any anxiety or raciness with the Apollo 11's.

I will say it gave me a very active mind and the smell translated into the taste, a real creamy lemon flavor.

Absolutely top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to take them to f3. Wish I had.

Spice Bros. gear
I will try to get some Apollo 11 (Genius pheno) f3s going..
I also have some of his C99 F2s..
Also have Fet's Viet x Neville's Haze seeds..

Strains from the past..
ccJ

pugliese63

pugliese63

Spice Bros. gear
I will try to get some Apollo 11 (Genius pheno) f3s going..
I also have some of his C99 F2s..
Also have Fet's Viet x Neville's Haze seeds..

Strains from the past..
ccJ
Haven't heard that name in a while. I still have a number of packs in cold storage from Fet and Dman., including Lieu Hahn, Fet's Vietnam x N. Haze cross. Good gear for sure.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Guys,,
I liked Fet.. Chatted with him a few times at Homegrown420.. He taught me a few things about pollen chucking..
So thank you to Fet and some great memories at HG420..
LOL,, I grew some N. Haze F2s Fet had made.. Finished them in solo cups and coco..
Not the strongest strain but very addictive.. Flowered under CFLs for 100 plus days..

Should I cross the C99 and Apollo11,, or just F3 them both?? Or do you have a plan??

Peace,,
ccJ

william76

william76

There'd be plenty people interested in f3s {myself included}im suprised there's not more of there gear about,they were well regarded,76

Skunked

Skunked

Fooo shooo, I know I'd be making room for the c99. The cross wouldn't be bad either...lol hard decision

Latest posts

Top Bottom