Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles & Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Genetics)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Hello farmers! Just wanted to see what's up with these beans my homey Alien gifted to me. They are all feminized, and the 2 strains I popped were Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles (Blue Ribbon OG x Alien Diesel) and Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel). I also have Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel which I am saving for a later date. I popped 5 seeds of each strain starting on 10/8. All five Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles popped, but i accidentally let the paper towel get a little dry. They all made it out, but one of them didn't get past germination. So I now have four of those pictured on the left. 4 of the 5 Sour Lemon Alien Dawg's popped, but 1 of the 4 i found dead yesterday (it was a runt) so I now have 3 of those (pictured on the right). 7 females, I know Im gonna find something amazing. Sorry about the low quality pic, it's all i have for now. These plants will be grown 100% organically using Bio Bizz nutes, Budswell, blackstrap molasses, and compost teas and compressed seaweed from K.I.S. (simplici-tea). My soil mix is Ocean Forest cut with a half bag of light warrior. I hope you enjoy the show!

:party0023:

Sour alien fruity pebbles  sour lemon alien dawg alien genetics
sticky icky

sticky icky

Sickkk bro gonna be some true fire in those for sure best of luck on the grow and rock it out man!

O

Organicyumyum

Sickkk bro gonna be some true fire in those for sure best of luck on the grow and rock it out man!

thanks man, sure will! im sure im gonna find something exquisite! YUM YUM! :tongueout: :smiley_joint:

A

Alien

Supporter
Right on brother!

Glad to see those up and running.

I know you will max them out in organics, like usual.

Both strains should finish at 56-60 days.

Thanks again.

Peace,
Alien

619ster

619ster

My Dream strain (Blue Ribbon OG x anything!!). I'm following along on this one.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those sound bad ass. Good luck on this grow I'll b check out ur thread

O

Organicyumyum

Right on brother!

Glad to see those up and running.

I know you will max them out in organics, like usual.

Both strains should finish at 56-60 days.

Thanks again.

Peace,
Alien

you know it brother! good things to come!

O

Organicyumyum

So here's an update. got a few sets of leaves going. let's go! :tongueout

IMG00305 20111024 1548
K

kes5480

lookin good bro..they look so happy.
My electric larry land test grow is at about the same age as urs there. u should check it out in cannaventures help desk.
Im gonna be watching this one fo sho...
im subbed

peace
kes5480

O

Organicyumyum

nice how old are they in that pic ?

they went into paper towels on October 9th, so 2 weeks old.

lookin good bro..they look so happy.
My electric larry land test grow is at about the same age as urs there. u should check it out in cannaventures help desk.
Im gonna be watching this one fo sho...
im subbed

peace
kes5480

dope, i'll check it out! thanks for taking a look:tongueout

O

Organicyumyum

just turned the fan on low for these babies. gotta get them nice and strong

O

Organicyumyum

the babies just got a nice soil drench and foliar spray of freshly brewed compost tea. i'll post pics soon, they still haven't quite taken off yet. Can't wait for them to really start vegging.

O

Organicyumyum

im gonna get a new bulb for my compact fluorescent this week. this bulb is getting old and these seedlings are just growing way too slow.

O

Organicyumyum

alrighty, threw these in water on Oct. 8th or 9th? and here they are now. i gotta change my compact fluorescent bulb, these things are growing way too slow. i've been low on funds, so hopefully i can grab one this week. this bulb is way too old considering i leave it on 24/7. The row with four are sour alien fruity pebbles (blue ribbon o.g. x alien diesel) and the row with 3 are sour lemon alien dawg (lemon alien dawg x alien diesel). as soon as i transplant these and grab a new bulb they should take off. as you can see, one of the sour alien fruity pebbles is kind of a runt, but the rest of everything else are pretty strong. we shall see. :tongueout

IMG00316 20111105 2050
Top Bottom