sour alien harvested

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

some pics of my 2nd try at sour alien. clone from 1st from seed. id say this could qualify as dankness. thanks Swerve. i cant wait to try more of your gear. corleone is on my must find list with grass knuckles v2 & blackwater. mmmmmmmm doughnuts

Tasty 112
Tasty 115
R

ReadySetGrowD9

looks dank bro congrats on the harvest :) corleone and black water are supposed to be sick too

D

d-man

How long did you flower the Sour Aliens m8, not being funny but that looks nowhere near ready.

I thought the forums were to help people grow properly there are 2 posts above mine congratulating him on chopping a plant early, thats not helping anybody.

I am no expert and have alot to learn myself but i know that is not done, it looks good and would have been better left another 2 - 3 weeks IMO, not one pistil is brown and i cant see the Trichs being milky.

I am on my first run with the sour aliens now from seeds

Check my diary pics

R

ReadySetGrowD9

i personally have never grown out sour aliens so im not in anyplace to tell him that his already harvested plant is not done...... also there arent any close ups of the buds/pistils nevermind the trichs or info on how long he took her so i would rather not tell people what they should do with there plants.... i can say that next time the girls prob could use a good few days flush b4 you chopped they would have swelled up more and they will be cleaner smoke... I think if he wanted "help" on harvesting he would have asked instead of just showin the pics of his harvested plant

Happy Growing
RSGD9

D

d-man

i personally have never grown out sour aliens so im not in anyplace to tell him that his already harvested plant is not done...... also there arent any close ups of the buds/pistils nevermind the trichs or info on how long he took her so i would rather not tell people what they should do with there plants.... i can say that next time the girls prob could use a good few days flush b4 you chopped they would have swelled up more and they will be cleaner smoke... I think if he wanted "help" on harvesting he would have asked instead of just showin the pics of his harvested plant

Happy Growing
RSGD9

I am not telling anyone what to do just saying people should help each other out grow the best bud possible.

It dont matter if you not grown Sour Aliens m8 all plants are the same the pistils brown when the bud is ripening, but you should check trichs to really see when its done.

Click on the picture then click the + sign in the top left corner and you can clearly see the pistils and every one is white.

If thats how you like it fair enough, but its not right IMO

And i didnt offer any "Help" on harvesting i said it was too early for me way too early.

d-man

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

looking very nice, and you look like your having fun growing your owne meds

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good job original poster!! Job well done bro, regardless if it's a little early or not. Nice fat long cola!!!

Maybe next time if you can or want, allow it to go until the hairs are mostly all red & it'll be more swollen. There are more accurate ways of telling, but for starting out that's a great indicator amigo..

How long did you flower the Sour Aliens m8, not being funny but that looks nowhere near ready.

I thought the forums were to help people grow properly there are 2 posts above mine congratulating him on chopping a plant early, thats not helping anybody.

I am no expert and have alot to learn myself but i know that is not done, it looks good and would have been better left another 2 - 3 weeks IMO, not one pistil is brown and i cant see the Trichs being milky.

I am on my first run with the sour aliens now from seeds

Check my diary pics

I am not telling anyone what to do just saying people should help each other out grow the best bud possible.

It dont matter if you not grown Sour Aliens m8 all plants are the same the pistils brown when the bud is ripening, but you should check trichs to really see when its done.

Click on the picture then click the + sign in the top left corner and you can clearly see the pistils and every one is white.

If thats how you like it fair enough, but its not right IMO

And i didnt offer any "Help" on harvesting i said it was too early for me way too early.

d-man

Lighten up & relax d-man, throw the man some love!! ;) You sure are quick to judge everyone.. Are you now the "official" SA expert? What if I went into your little "Sour Alien" thread and starting bad mouthing your grow, and how you "freaked out" about a few "balls" on your plants at first.. :giggle Seems like some ya stressed them to throw balls.:giggle Get your environment str8.. :giggle

Why so fukin' negative man, seriously bro, it's all good. The OP never asked if it's done or not, did he, no, it's his 2nd try w the SA's bro. Yeah, it should be more swollen and all red or more red, but does it really matter right now,no, the plant is cut. He's happy and it's all good!!! Geez, blaze some flame hommie..

:passingjoint:

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

started flower june 28th. trichs were browning. heat issue? learn as we grow. using cfl & surprised at the cola. trying to train for little side branching. stay tuned, i have a xxx og due in 10 days & some minis in about 3 weeks. candy strains. not to mention more cali connection seeds will be popping tonight. so all advice is welcome. quit picking on my plant D-man. smiles n sunshine. im pest free & no signs of any nutrient deficency. this was the 1st clone i ever cut myself. my baby is beautiful. i agree once it was trimmed it could have gone longer. i need better eyes. before i pull the next ill post up. im learning. thanks for all the help fellas.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
started flower june 28th. trichs were browning. heat issue? learn as we grow. using cfl & surprised at the cola. trying to train for little side branching. stay tuned, i have a xxx og due in 10 days & some minis in about 3 weeks. candy strains. not to mention more cali connection seeds will be popping tonight.

Nice Goldenrod!! That is def not bad for cfl's man. I understand now.. Wow, is nice..!! What type of cfl bulb are ya using. I like to use warm bulbs during flowering and cool/daylight bulbs for vegging. Job well done and happy harvests, bro! Keep us updated!!!! :passingjoint:

M

Monkey OG

Nice pic! Which is the sour alien? the guy with the tie dyed shirt or the bud? lol just giving you a hard time can't wait to grab some packs of that at the collective. What media did you grow her in?

D

d-man

Good job original poster!! Job well done bro, regardless if it's a little early or not. Nice fat long cola!!!

Maybe next time if you can or want, allow it to go until the hairs are mostly all red & it'll be more swollen. There are more accurate ways of telling, but for starting out that's a great indicator amigo..

Lighten up & relax d-man, throw the man some love!! ;) You sure are quick to judge everyone.. Are you now the "official" SA expert? What if I went into your little "Sour Alien" thread and starting bad mouthing your grow, and how you "freaked out" about a few "balls" on your plants at first.. :giggle Seems like some ya stressed them to throw balls.:giggle Get your environment str8.. :giggle

Why so fukin' negative man, seriously bro, it's all good. The OP never asked if it's done or not, did he, no, it's his 2nd try w the SA's bro. Yeah, it should be more swollen and all red or more red, but does it really matter right now,no, the plant is cut. He's happy and it's all good!!! Geez, blaze some flame hommie..

:passingjoint:

Sorry if you think i being negative Tex really didnt mean to be i just think people should be told how to improve especially when it takes so long to grow then you chop it early.

The plant looks healthier than mine at the moment.

Please do go to my sour Alien thread and tell me any problems you see, it will be good to hear what i am doing wrong or what i can improve on, coz i defo no expert.

I dont think i freaked out about balls on my plants m8, thats life shit happens, i was doing a diary and they hermied so i told everyone.

Environments as straight as it can get, i am running Sour aliens, Headband and the Blues all in same tent and only hermies are on the SA. If i did stress them i dont know how.

started flower june 28th. trichs were browning. heat issue? learn as we grow. using cfl & surprised at the cola. trying to train for little side branching. stay tuned, i have a xxx og due in 10 days & some minis in about 3 weeks. candy strains. not to mention more cali connection seeds will be popping tonight. so all advice is welcome. quit picking on my plant D-man. smiles n sunshine. im pest free & no signs of any nutrient deficency. this was the 1st clone i ever cut myself. my baby is beautiful. i agree once it was trimmed it could have gone longer. i need better eyes. before i pull the next ill post up. im learning. thanks for all the help fellas.

Hi goldenrod i not picking on the plant dude, sorry if i offended you i just think people should be more up front and tell if they see a problem, i would appreciate any critisism good or bad if it helps me grow better bud.

You done a good job it looks really healthy a lot better than my SA's at the moment, just let down by the early chop.

Sorry to all who think i am out of order

d-man

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

the cfl's i got from stealth hydro. nice people. handmade 3 bulb with hood. 250w red, 250w blue, 225 multi. 2 sets, both blue spectrum bulbs replaced with red. plus a few hanging 100w below canopy. no worries d-man. someone had to tell me. thanx. monkey good one. had to read it twice. im a ho ho ho jolly alien. gotta friend puts plants with issues in his yard to try to save. i had like 6 strains id hospitaled. then added sour alien males. so 6 0f 8 girls are seeding. how interesting. just a few shots of the yard apes.

Yard apes 015
Yard apes 001
Yard apes 004
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

killing it goldenrod, I see that you are in socal, how long can you let your outdoor go there?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i had 2 i thought hermed. put them in buddys back yard. he picked off balls???. now theyre awesome yard aliens. its the ugly place we put boys mutants sickly plants we thought only worthy of making hash. now i got some ugly seeded mutant cross potential. LOL

Yard apes 016
S

SmokeMan

Nice plants GR, You are doing well . We all learn as we grow, It takes time. It took years before I got it all down and still I am finding out lil truicks and everytime I try a new medium or product it is like playing scientist and tweaking your new system to work for you. Its a never ending learning process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom