Sour amnesia--rumble in the jungle

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nice selection of females you got there! Looks like you'll have a little something from the whole spectrum of variation in between diesel and amnesia!

P

paulycali

Diggin those diesel pheno's for sure

Great looking ladies as well

HortiLab

HortiLab

Diggin those diesel pheno's for sure

Great looking ladies as well

Very nice sticky icky! Gotta love the Diesel dom phenos but looks like you got some nice Amnesia dom phenos as well!!

Keep it sticky!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Bump!

Yo sticky~ how are the ladies preforming for you? Would love to see an update!

Cheers!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup killaz thanks for comin thru deff been a true pleasure growin this cross there were 3 deff standout phenos 2 very intense lemony phenos that throw some chunky colaz 1 was a little denser but both are kill,the other standout is a freak yielder and smells like a mix of ecsd and lemon candy very uniqe I also had 3 other females 1 was very wispy hazy that reeks like lemon 1 that grew the same but smells just like ecsd real excited to medicate with this one hehe and the last pheno very foxtaily smelled like dirty carpet :mad or somthn lol...Really glad to have been apart of tha contest there's deff some tru killer phenos to be found in Hortilab gear I deff plan to try out the sour joker cause my clones croaked on me and I didn't reveg so ive lost my keepers I'm really bumed out about it but shit happens and ya move on haha first up is tha biggest yielder that smells like ecsd and lemon candy this pic was at like 67 days there all down now and I will most deff get up dry nugz and a lil smoke report
IMAG0460.jpg

waayne

waayne

Nice bro!
they sound delicious>>>>I'm looking forward to the smoke report ;)
Happy Harvest!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one Sticky. They look Kill. I can't wait for mine to finish.

Sorry to hear about the cuts man. The Horti gear seems pretty darn solid. I'm sure you find many more keepers in those Sour jokers.

fred

P

paulycali

She's a beauty sticky icky. Great job with her. You make me even more excited with this cross. I cant wait to finish mine out. I have 3 pheno's going. Hope they turn out just as good as yours. Keep up the good work and i look forward to some more pics

G

greenkeeper

hi sticky
very very nice man :clapping
just sad to only see a single budshot
but your report is very nice man
how many males you had?

2DogWalker

That looks real nice bro! If your having ne issues with that smoke report I think I have some pretty good taste buds for buds mang hahhaha.....

2DogWalkER

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot for comin thru my dawgs its always great to get support from my fam at the farm greenkeeper I had 4 males 2 dawg you know you'll be puffin on some dank lol...its was a pleasure yest to medicate and chill how'd u like the sour d?,here's 2 more pics of the same pheno then ill get the others up later
IMAG0459.jpg
IMAG0447.jpg

HortiLab

HortiLab

sticky icky, congratulations for finishing the first "Sour Amnesia" ladies in the competition. Job well done! Looking forward to see your other "Sour Amnesia" phenos...

Have fun with your harvest!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking off the hook, Sticky! I can't wait to see my girl flower outside. I got cuts to put back inside and mother out also. Keep up the great work.

2DogWalker

Dude that sour d inspired me for real, im on a mission now, Amazin meds man! can't wait to see these gems from horti shine n burn! No doubt homie always have a good time...

Best
2DogWalkER

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lemon Funk Phenos Mmmmmmm!

What up Hortilab thanks a lot deff enjoyed growing these out some tru keepers in here evrybody loves this stuff and there buyin packs up of the sour joker no bs there like dam we gotta get somethin like this lol...hopefully I place in the contest gonna be some tough competition for sure!--Rival thanks mang I'm sure yours is gonna turn out killer outside!--2 Dog I'm glad u like it now we'll have to blaze some sour am hahaha!--H
Here's 2 lemon funk phenos really similar in structure one just a lil denser than the other super pungent oily and sticky icky
IMAG0502.jpg
IMAG0504.jpg

audius

audius

nice job sticky , shit looks dank. i cant believe there that thick. i got 3 to 4 weeks till i can flip my sour jokers, & believe me,its been hard to wait. again nice job.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp Audius thank you brotha yeah there some dense nugz for sure I bet your ictchin to flip them jokers good luck with em for sure and thanks for droppin in here's some nuggiez from one of the lemon funk phenos sorry for the chitty pics had to bump my phone down to 5 megapixel or else they wouldn't upload still a lil leaf on em but u get the picture funky lemon goodness got a good uplifting sativa high not to strong but just right
IMAG2171.jpg
IMAG2177.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Candy diesel pheno super funky diesel taste with some lemon mixed in good strong stone all these deff could have flowered for about another week for sure I didn't have the time to leave em in gotta do whatcha gotta do lol...
IMAG2179.jpg
IMAG2182.jpg

Top Bottom