Sour Amnesia

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

East Coast meets Europe!

Sour Diesel, one of the most notorious strains from the USA crossed with one of Hollands most finest, the original southern Holland Amnesia cut.

Seeds will be available at the Farm soon.

Sour amnesia
Sour amnesia 2
Sour amnesia 3
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
are these fems or are you using a sour daddy? what kiind of differences are you getting between this and the joker?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looks outstanding! Great cross no doubt, I'd grow that for sure. Does it go Around 75 days?

:joint:

HortiLab

HortiLab

Looks outstanding! Great cross no doubt, I'd grow that for sure. Does it go Around 75 days?

:joint:

Thanks HeLLMuTT & yes, expect them to flower around +-11 weeks.

@ButtaFlave: These are regular seeds & we have been using our ECSD v3 daddy.

@motherlode: The smell is straight dank. Amnesia funk with some Sour Diesel twist...actually very nice but hard to describe. Gotta smell it.

Season Greetings,

Team HortiLab

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx hortilab 4 giving me a chance to grow this wonderful strain. I can't wait 2 get these growing in my garden. I will make u guys very proud. Thanx again ya'll. Good luck in 2011!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yes, I'm very psyched to run this and honored to be chosen among some other great growers for the competition!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i have lost hope of seeing these want them bad but dont see it happening

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
The sour (ECSD) sure is a hog when it comes to genetics dominance. The last picture looks almost identical to the Sour Joker, like the same bud even.
Can we get a shot of the beefy ass stud thats responsible?
FJ
SourAmnesia 03 800px

After pasting the pics i saw the difference in the fan leafs.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanx hortilab 4 giving me a chance to grow this wonderful strain. I can't wait 2 get these growing in my garden. I will make u guys very proud. Thanx again ya'll. Good luck in 2011!

Yes, I'm very psyched to run this and honored to be chosen among some other great growers for the competition!

RIVAL79 & Green Mopho, you are very welcome! Looking forward to see the "Sour Amnesia" flower in your gardens!

Looks like beauty . Is she a good yielder ?

@BlackBart: Yes, the "Sour Amnesia" is a very nice producer. If a setup is dialed in, 1g/W is easily archievable.

i have lost hope of seeing these want them bad but dont see it happening

@pimpin: soon the wait ist over ;)

The sour (ECSD) sure is a hog when it comes to genetics dominance. The last picture looks almost identical to the Sour Joker, like the same bud even.
Can we get a shot of the beefy ass stud thats responsible?
FJ
View attachment 134682
View attachment 134683

After pasting the pics i saw the difference in the fan leafs.

@Farmer Jon: The two buds on those pics look indeed quite similar, but actually aren´t and come from totally different rooms. In reality one can see and smell the differences much more easily.
As you already noticed, the leaf structure on the "Sour Amnesia" is much more thin.

I will check, if I got a nice pic of the "ECSDv3" stud for you!

A

Antonio111

Amnesia clone used in sour joker, is selected in Spain is known as ''Amnesia Cordobesa'', Seeds Hy-pro,Bob Side-Show keep this clone during his stay in Spain not long ago.

My information about Amnesia Cordobesa is really good, Sour Joker should be a great plant:)

I have an amnesia descripction of cut used in Sour Joker.

http://img30.invalid.com/img30/513/sacordobesa.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Variety: Amnesia Haze (clone Cordoba)
Bank / Breeder: Hy-Pro
Grower: amc98
Tasting Date: 02/09/1925

CATA VISUAL:

Buds:Elongated shaped fir.
Pistils: The pistils are light orange, there are groups of them with a nice yellow color.
Relationship calyx / leaf appearance: Medium, medium sized calyxes.
Trichomes: Covered with large and elongated trichomes. Seeing him would result worthy of the nickname "white. "
"Presence of seeds? None.

TASTING DRY:

Density (weight): Perhaps the gene, along with HP, more dense than I have.
Hardness: Very hard.
Bud Aroma: Not at all what we mean by haze caterer (hashplant, kalimist, western winds, etc). Typical marijuana smell tones "coffee", a familiar smell and taste I've never managed to explain well. Not reach levels of other aromatic herbs, but nevertheless presents a penetrating odor.
Carved heart Aroma: True to smell dry coffee notes are accentuated.
Smokeless flavor: True to the dry smell. Strong.

TASTING IN COMBUSTION:

Medium: Joint.
Burning smell: True to the dry smell, no aromas that surprise by their exoticism or peculiarity. Persists that tone which he called "coffee."
Burning taste: True to smell, taste not notice until he exhaled smoke. Tang, dense. It really hard for me to describe it, something like a "coffee and cigars." The taste stays in the mouth a long time. It satisfies my taste, but not surprised with any delight in particular. That if you do not know why but the more the more I smoke a hash of amnesia must be an absolute delight.

Guide to Wine Tasting: 0 for minimum, 10 for maximum. Fill as many boxes as necessary.

Acre [] Bittersweet [] Musk [] Ammonia [] Anise [] Blueberry [] Berry [] Coffee [8] Meat [] Cathedral [] Cedar [] Cherry [] Bubblegum [] Chocolate [] Citrus [] Coconut [] Fuel [] Sweet [] Spice [] Floral [] Strawberry [] Fruit [] Candy [] Hash [] Weed [] Iron [] Incense [] Soap [] Lemon [] Wood [6] Mango [] Peach [] Melon [ ] Mint [] Menthol [] Honey [] Musk [] Orange [] Nutmeg [] Oil [] Perfume [] Skin cured [] Pepper [] Pine [] Pineapple [] Rotten [] Grapefruit [] cheese [] Chemical [ ] Licorice [] Skunk [] Earthy [] Grape [] Vanilla []

EFFECTS:

Home effects, duration: Instant, remains a long time.
Type of effects: Perfect for DIY, cooking, taking a walk, etc. Mild tachycardia, but the body is relaxed, not at all tense.
The truth is that with good curing improves its power, sometimes to "blur" the mind too. It reminds me of the Kalimist stoned harvested later, with that feeling of "brain storm" in your head that you can leave something enclosed in yourself with your thoughts.
Recommended for: A good evening of chat, a walk, to garden, read something unless it is especially dense, etc.
Not recommended for: Driving, especially activities that require concentration.
Tolerance: the genetic may be that I have the least cause me habituation. Come on, is striking as the first day.

Guide to Effects: Point [P] if you have experienced a positive effect and [N] if you have had a negative effect. Specifies if necessary.

[P] [N] Activity
[P] [N] Relief of anxiety
[P] [N] Pain Relief
[P] [N] Appetite
[P] [N] Ability to rest or stand still
[P] [N] Sleep
[P] [N] Imagination / creativity
[P] [N] sexual impulse
[P] [N] Introspection
[P] [N] Paranoia
[P] [N] Auditory Perception
[P] [N] Perception of humor
[P] [N] visual perception
[P] [N] Taste perception
[P] [N] Speech Processing
[P] [N] Process of thinking
[P] [N] Tachycardia

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Light: Interior (600W)
Substrate: Coco.
Fertilizer: coco Hesi range.
Irrigation: Automatic by capillaries.
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Drying time / cure 2 months
Seed / Cutting: Cutting Cordoba.
Does canned mother? Yes.
Comments: The more the farm, but the slight disappointment disappeared the day the first time we tasted. An excellent selection, offering a strong and vigorous plant, very good producer because of the density of the flowers and good form queues. Ready in 9 weeks, and a spectacular resin production, offers a top quality grass with a remarkable brain power. From here a hug to EMC for giving us this marvelous!!

A

Antonio111

Rectified, it is likely that the clone used in sour joker is a selection oldest Amnesia Haze from Soma seeds, bob also has''Amnesia Cordoba,''sorry for the error.:worried

HortiLab

HortiLab

Rectified, it is likely that the clone used in sour joker is a selection oldest Amnesia Haze from Soma seeds, bob also has''Amnesia Cordoba,''sorry for the error.:worried

Hola Antonio,

yes, the Amnesia Haze clone used in the "Sour Joker" is the infamous "Hanfass" cut from Bob and not the "Amnesia Cordoba".

:rollj:

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

East Coast meets Europe!

Sour Diesel, one of the most notorious strains from the USA crossed with one of Hollands most finest, the original southern Holland Amnesia cut.

It would be awesome if you guys could S1 the Amnesia cut you have, or even Bx it with a Sour Amnesia male! Either way, you guys are doing it right and I'm happy to be rocking your stuff.

HortiLab

HortiLab

It would be awesome if you guys could S1 the Amnesia cut you have, or even Bx it with a Sour Amnesia male! Either way, you guys are doing it right and I'm happy to be rocking your stuff.

Thanks for the kind words Green Mopho! Actually we considered both of these options in the past and might release an Amnesia BX and/or S1 in the future.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
why so much? your shit cost twice as much as everyone else?

man if you think 120 bux for 10 non fem seeds your in the wrong game - his seeds are what you would expect to pay for good genetics

many crap seeds and ripoffs of other peoples work out there going for twice that

reputation and good cutomer service is another thing to consider when making any purchase

HL is top notch - keep up the good work

Top Bottom