sour best shit ever

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

yall ever heard of this strain?? it won the emerald triangle cannabis cup. its a 1978 old school lao affie x sage.

im hooked on it, i found it at a spot i go to here and been stuck, so damn tasty. i got the cherry pie too there and thats amazing but i like this sour bse better.

so then i lucked out hardcore and found a spot with seeds of it from the breeder that made it. went and got that and also old school LA og affie x best shit ever. i got a bunch of seeds i havent popped yet and wont till i get more space but i might have to make some room for these and also the big sur holy weed.

maybe ill do a log on it if i get to it.

anyone know anything else on it?

slausongardens

slausongardens

long beach. your dad is stanky dank genetics??

maybe you can help me with this.. when i went there, i wanted the sbse and that space cowboy which is master kush x bse, i couldnt find the space cowboy but i found one labeled og LA affie x best shit ever and that wasnt even on the list.. is that the best shit ever og??

i just dont know the difference between the sour best shit ever and the best shit ever. maybe the regular best shit ever isnt crossed with sage?

i dunno but the sbse is so bomb i would like to try the other ones as well.. i wana go back and get that cherry bomb.

props to your dad. is he from socal?

S

Schwoop

Yeah boy I got Stanky Dank with me right now! BSE cut is coming my way!!!

T

Theonenonly

Well if y'all are talking about johnny que y'all have the right guy.. Good friend and great breeder! Lol sitting next to him now.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Seen it some where in a mag ? Skunk I think ....might have the edition in my collection from 09 /12 then I stopped collecting them

E

Ewetzel

Well if y'all are talking about johnny que y'all have the right guy.. Good friend and great breeder! Lol sitting next to him now.

Hey bro, I'm an old friend of johnnys. We worked on the bam farm been trying to contact him. If you can have him hit me up, that would be awesome.
[email protected]

E

Ewetzel

Yo man that's my dads strain :) you snag thoes seeds from long beach or santa anna?
Yo Gee, not sure you remember me but I worked with your dad on the bam farm, how's he doing, been trying to contact him. Hope all is well.
Evan

D

DocMinister

Hey G?

What up man? How you guys been? It has been a minute. I heard your pops is breeding for a seed company. Man that is awesome congrats for John. I always thought highly of your dad. I've been breeding like crazy. I went back to the cable company while licensing our church. Then some dick ran a red light the day after Christmas and messed my back up real bad. I need surgery in a couple of places. No Beuno. So with the time on my hands I've up'ed the breeding program and have been getting about 20 hybrids per cycle. Some real sick shit too. This last cycle I bred the "Sour Best Shit Ever" to my "Double Blue" --bluehazexafpakXbluehazexsourbse-- I've bred the SBSE several times now and believe this genetic should throw some very nice SBSE taste. Anyways hit me up some time. Two photos are current of some lovely SBSE its a great genetic. I'm feminizing a skywalker OG right now and in a few weeks there will be SBSExskywalkerOg, Next will be Northhollywood Sour Diesel feminized then after my own version of bubblegum. So let me tell you, the SBSE is definitely being bred. Like I said hit me up. Thanks DocMinister

Sbse
Sbse2
Top Bottom