Trade Sour Bubble F2's for trade

• Thread starter bakelite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Don't like sour bubble but can get that old school skunk, my cousin in Maine grows it every year has tons of beans, it smells like skunk and pine are very large but a sativa makes me freak out a shame.

IMG 20170903 130016769
B

bakelite

Old school. I love it.
Ya I guess it is old school lol. I just get sick of the usual clusterfvck of genes that are all the rage in the dispensaries these days. My only problem is tolerance and that's where the newer crosses come in as some are pretty potent.

B

bakelite

Don't like sour bubble but can get that old school skunk, my cousin in Maine grows it every year has tons of beans, it smells like skunk and pine are very large but a sativa makes me freak out a shame.
How is the resin production of his skunks?

Magellan14

Magellan14

Ya I guess it is old school lol. I just get sick of the usual clusterfvck of genes that are all the rage in the dispensaries these days. My only problem is tolerance and that's where the newer crosses come in as some are pretty potent.
You are not alone.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have sssdh xi-1 reg seeds
I just pollinate my black domina with Original Skunk #1 but it's my first pollination attempt so I'm not putting much stake in it

B

bakelite

I just pollinate my black domina with Original Skunk #1 but it's my first pollination attempt so I'm not putting much stake in it
How is the potency of Black Domina that that was used? If it's good then that trait may be passed onto the seeds. The right male selection is just as important.

chiguy

chiguy

I'm looking for F1's, F2's, crosses or whatever from a good skunk, Jack Herer, SSH and stuff along those lines.
Did you make the f2's? Did you find a nice female from the original beans? Have you hunted through the first at all? I have a pack going right now and I plan on doing an open pollination and hopefully find a nice female. Just wondering what you found.

B

bakelite

Did you make the f2's? Did you find a nice female from the original beans? Have you hunted through the first at all? I have a pack going right now and I plan on doing an open pollination and hopefully find a nice female. Just wondering what you found.
I wasn't able to find an optimal male per se, so I opted for open pollination. I kept the seeds from the best two moms. I have yet to do any F2 hunting. I did put 8 in a wet paper towel and all 8 popped. They've been in my fridge in a jar with dessicants for over a year. I had one keeper mother that I plan to do some crosses with.

chiguy

chiguy

I wasn't able to find an optimal male per se, so I opted for open pollination. I kept the seeds from the best two moms. I have yet to do any F2 hunting. I did put 8 in a wet paper towel and all 8 popped. They've been in my fridge in a jar with dessicants for over a year. I had one keeper mother that I plan to do some crosses with.
Nice. I'm pretty pumped to hunt through these. Whats your keeper mom like? Very bubba like? What kind of nose?

B

bakelite

Nice. I'm pretty pumped to hunt through these. Whats your keeper mom like? Very bubba like? What kind of nose?
I wish I some pics for you. I took a bunch, but never keep track of what strain is on what pic lol. She's very Indica leaning, you can tell by the wide leaves. Rubbing her stem, you get what I refer to as "the pukey funk" to it. Most good herb will show this characteristic. Just rubbing her stem makes your fingers a bit sticky. The flower is a different story. Just a nice, dank smell to the resin. I picked the most resinous one. Not a phenomenal yielder, but not bad either. Fairly easy to clone and grow. It's got a nice stone to it also with decent potency. Expect a lot of resin on the bud and sugar leaves. Bog has good gear. I'd like to do some crosses with her. I believe that she's in Gorilla Glue if I'm not mistaken.

Merliin

Merliin

I'm looking for F1's, F2's, crosses or whatever from a good skunk, Jack Herer, SSH and stuff along those lines.
I saw your looking for some Jack Herer, is that right? I have a pack of Sensi Seed’s original f2 release from 2002 in vintage package in glass vial (18 regs)
AE0DE4AB C56C 42D2 92BE 223D742CFE0C

Its the top pack the black box thing with red seal thing. Seeds are large and mature many with tiger striping and 4 main phenos to hunt through in this pack.

Let me know if you would like to trade, and if possible would love to see pics of Sour dubb f2’s.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I got me some good skunky strains you might be interested in if still looking send me a message ill get back too you asap

B

bakelite

I got me some good skunky strains you might be interested in if still looking send me a message ill get back too you asap
I may be interested in those. Are they sweet like the newer skunks out there or nice and skunky/rancid like the old skunks that I've read about? I think skunks are often overlooked these days. A lot of good strains have skunk lineage including UK Cheese, Green Crack, the Mass superskunk from the Chemdog/diesel lineage etc. There are a bunch more that I just can't think of right now.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Got any i formation on the sour bubble on if its been breed with anything is it photo or auto and fast photo or auto or and whatt armoas and terps?

B

bakelite

Did you get from BOG? I have some dank Jack herer`

Got any i formation on the sour bubble on if its been breed with anything is it photo or auto and fast photo or auto or and whatt armoas and terps?
The Sour Bubble was purchased from BOG seeds. I believe it is advertised as a BX3. These plants are non-auto regular beans. Many of BOG's plants were derived from an old White Label bubblegum line. Sour Bubble was a select Bogbubble plant that he used to backcross to.

Top Bottom