Sour Bubble Grow Log 7/14/2014

• Thread starter Frank White
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well knowing the BOG man for just a short time I would say he helped the guy out
or
that Mr @Frank White is not been on to post an update so Lets say good vibes to them all
FlyJ

north knect

north knect

Well if things didn't go well for him it's nice to see and kno BOG is a man of his word..it was nice to c the breeder pipe up and get into the thread and openly say he would hook him up..gotta love honest straight up people like that..after seeing that I will defiantly be grabbing some BOG stock with out hesitations :joyful:

Frank White

Frank White

Sorry to leave ya'll hanging like that... :)

I actually scrapped the seedlings.. They grew EXTREMELY slow and most looked deformed. On top of that, the dude that I got them from canceled his account at this other site, right after I asked him which generation the seeds were.

I'm pretty sure the dude gave me some bogus seeds.. Oh well... Lesson learned.

I was just planning on going up to the Denver Cup and try to grab some legit gear from the man himself.
BOG offered to replace these, but this was my mistake, not his.
He's obviously a stand up guy.

Sorry again folks.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to leave ya'll hanging like that... :)

I actually scrapped the seedlings.. They grew EXTREMELY slow and most looked deformed. On top of that, the dude that I got them from canceled his account at this other site, right after I asked him which generation the seeds were.

I'm pretty sure the dude gave me some bogus seeds.. Oh well... Lesson learned.

I was just planning on going up to the Denver Cup and try to grab some legit gear from the man himself.
BOG offered to replace these, but this was my mistake, not his.
He's obviously a stand up guy.

Sorry again folks.

@fw that is one of the most righteous statements I have heard in a while. Not often the farmer says it was my error and didnt begin to bash the breeder. Props+++ for your honesty. And props++++ to BOG for immediately wanting to make it right had it been his bad batch. This place is awesome!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom