Sour Cali-Achilles. (e32 trainwreck X sour D)

• Thread starter Cannabear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannabear

Very rare clone, Sour Cali. Theres two phenos floating around, the achilles and the POTY pheno. Both phenos are credited to be found by the man himself Guano. this is an incredible strain. some of the most sour buds ive ever experienced. I was blessed to receive this clone and its my second run with her. green lantern will be working with this gal, so here we go..

48 inch tomato cage.
7 gallon pot.
perlite/vermiculite mix.

here she is at 1 week in bloom.

Sour cali achilles e32 trainwreck x sour d
Sour cali achilles e32 trainwreck x sour d 2
Sour cali achilles e32 trainwreck x sour d 3
Sour cali achilles e32 trainwreck x sour d 4
Sour cali achilles e32 trainwreck x sour d 5
B

Bigb89

she looks great and sounds very interesting havent heard much about e32 trainwreck but sounds like a winner

B

bluetooth

dam bro
u have got some nice genitics there
good luck with her:bong2:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thats shit looks and sounds like its some str8 fire!! Good luck bro.. I wish I had her!!

true grit

true grit

Yeah thats gonna be some kill cant wait to see these pics...

A

Abja Roots

That is going to be a tree. What does POTY stand for? Picture of the Year.

J

jfhr3sh

She does look great

Quick Question Tho....us anyone here a east :confused0054:coast grower?

P

pdiddy2345

That's gonna be a big bush of dank for sure, can't wait for Green lantern to get there gear up here.

B

BrotherBud

rare huh? I'd better get going then!

What's up, I've had these in the fridge for about 8 years now, Swan Song Seeds originals,
guess I'll crack 'em, and see what comes of it:pimp:

Can you tell us more about the two phenos Guano chose, like what to look for. I know of at least 3 friends who have these originals stored away too.

Looking forward to some Green Lantern gear soon too.
Thanks man, Peace:cool0019:

Picture 001
B

Bigb89

Thats sick BB good job storin those away, sounds like your quite the lucky man now haha. Did your friends and you ever pop any seeds when first got the packs? or did you and your buds only grab a pack each and store them? Just wondered if remembered any phenos or anything from then. If you end up starting some, if possible should do little report on here be sweet to see what comes out. Enjoy your patience paid off man

Top Bottom