SOUR/CHEM/OG AUTOS????

• Thread starter SoComa Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

I love the sours as does most of the market. Has anyone found any worthy AUTO strains that have those similar terrine profiles? Anyhow to get a harvest from Feb to Apr would be sick especially if it is feuly.I know Dinafem has on OG Kush auto what cut who knows. I have been looking at emerald triangles bubbacheese auto and chiesel....wany more funk tho........I have also heard there are Semi auto strains as well......any input welcome

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Good luck finding em and growing em I've had too many failed runs lately to keep trying autos but if you find what you want learn every detail in how to grow them so far I've stunted every run

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

:wtf:What like crappy yields or hermie or no terps? ?I am confident there is at least one good sour or og auto out there.caveman can you list some of the autos you have tried..maybe describe their growth and environment if ya have a sec...,have you done autos indoor or primarily outdoor?Anyone out there heard about any Auto girl Scout cookies?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Definitely could be my fault BUt all there clone keepers I received from a great grower are doing beautiful and I'm growing plenty of healthy photo period seeds

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

Dinafem has an AUTO OG
other than that haven't seen any. There were barely any Auto seeds at the cup this weekend. Talked to SWERVE PERSONALLY.found out some useful info abiut thr SFV MALE
now for a new thread on Cali connection..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'll post some pics but I'm not putting the seed co on blast because I put these seeds through some stress that could have stunted them.:mad:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Top Bottom