Sour D (AJ cut)

• Thread starter fractaLz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractaLz

fractaLz

Here's some shots of the Sour D (Aj Cut) 80 days.
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
IMG_1133.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice.. pushed her to the limit huh..
Calyxes lookin super fat..

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, now thats what Sour D is supposed to look like. I'm jealous bro....lol. You should toss this up in the CC forum, lots of folks were looking for pics of this cut from the Sour Dawg D cross...

winta

winta

dam thats what im talkin about! i wanted to see this cut what a beauty!

C

CAPO

Now that's a GEM!!!!

I wonder how she smells and tastes........my Fire OG looks like that with the big fat pencil eraser calyxs and hand grenade shape..........beautiful!:clapping

fractaLz

fractaLz

Thanks for the kind words fellas:)

Can't wait for her to dry so I can get that lip-smacking sour fuel on my lips. FLAVA FLAV!

I through some pics up in the CC forum True grit, good idea.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work Fract!! Looks DANK! hows the smell bro?

fractaLz

fractaLz

Sour Kerosine fuel my brotha! Thanks for the kinds words

B

Bashy

Daamn
thats tha SD for real :rauch08:
looking like tha bomb braw
cant wait till i get me hands on thos gen's dome day :smiley_joint:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell, I don't even know what Sour D is supposes to look like. All I know is I like the looks of that right there...sour kerosine..... lemme at er!......lol!

But really,

Is it hard to grow?

Is she in your top five of all times?

Fred

E

Eggman

Great bud shots fractaLz. Looks tasty. Have any full plant shots to share? Again they look tasty.
Eggman

fractaLz

fractaLz

Hell, I don't even know what Sour D is supposes to look like. All I know is I like the looks of that right there...sour kerosine..... lemme at er!......lol!

But really,

Is it hard to grow?

Is she in your top five of all times?

Fred

She can be a bitch to root, and is def more sensitive to PM then some of my other cuts. Other than that she's solid.

Def in my top 5 just from nostalgic standpoint. Sour D was the first truly exceptional herb I got. Even though it was $30 a gram from the NYC delivery service.

She also stands out from a lot of the "elite" cuts simply because she yields so well. From a yield,brand name, flavor, and high standpoint she's hard to beat.

Great bud shots fractaLz. Looks tasty. Have any full plant shots to share? Again they look tasty.
Eggman

Thanks.....All the full plant shots looked like crap, gotta get a better cam.

lookig sweet;)

Thanks bro

Illmind

Illmind

Im with you on all that. Those delivery services might as well just pull up with a silenced M9 and just blow my head off it'd be cheaper and less painful. lol. Dope, 80 dayz? That's gonna be some head banga. peace

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Humm. NY delivery service...makes me think she gets out more then I thought.

Is it / was it hard to get? Can really good Sour D be found in the dam? Hope these aren't stupid questions but I've been a hermit for so many years I wouldn't know if it was all around or not.

Thanks for the info and the picts. Some of the guys I know have had it (buds not cuts) and rub it my face all the time. They will never forget it. It's been over 5 years and they still talk about it being the best ever. One of only two stains they said they had that tops anything I've grown. That's why i get so interested in it any time I see it..and tell my story about the elusive Sour D....lmao

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Recent trips to nyc there were 300 dollar half oz mason jars full of Sour D from one small delivery service that pretty much only sells sour d. Back in the day the real Sour D was available from at least one well known service that is still around but rarely has real sour d anymore. still charging 60/2 grams though. if paying 30 dollars a gram doeasnt get you growing than nothing will.

Top Bottom