Sour D best breeder to get seeds , pics and info please.?

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Have seen a lot of really nummy sours out there , only one real . Who's got the real deal ?.. Smokes like a candle thick smoke heavy duty sour d is what I want , please leave pics and info .

O

Organicyumyum

Have seen a lot of really nummy sours out there , only one real . Who's got the real deal ?.. Smokes like a candle thick smoke heavy duty sour d is what I want , please leave pics and info .

no one in California that i've seen.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

JJNYC has has a pack of Sour Diesel x Tresdawg at auction... Should be some strait KILLS!! ~ODB~

B

bckwht

Take a look at sincity seeds..they have a sour jack x daywrecker clone only..saw a grow log and the guy says its straight up diesel funk

Also baba from golden lion has that unleaded og which has sour d in it and cannaventure has some ecsd crosses available too..hope that helps a lil bit and goodluck

B

Big Dennis

U want to check out Soma Seeds then bro... Worth every penny.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'll second the recco for soma's NYCD. I'd also poke around at some of the ECSD crosses out there. 303's Bio-Diesel is a legit diesel as well, have not grown it but have smoked it and seen the plant.

outwest

djmjb

djmjb

I know the sour D your referring to. It's been floating around the North East for years, straight kerosene fuel funk. I've yet to try any sour in the Midwest that compares except Deathstar which is a sour cross.

Latest posts

Top Bottom