Sour D Bud And A Veg Shot Of The Current Grow

• Thread starter WildCactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WildCactus

WildCactus

nice!!! I am working on a mom now. My buddy is popping the 10 Buddha Tahoe OG from cali connections and we will keep the nasty baby and make her a mom.

waxman

waxman

@WildCactus, Yeah she goes very quick. I'm still amazed! She was around 60 days when I started her from seeds. I stressed the crap out of one during flowering and was able to produce a Herm. I took the male flowers and pollinated one of the none Herm plant to produce Femmed seeds, I hope!
I read this somewhere, about how to produce them.. I have a few that I just germinated. We will see soon..
IMG 6625

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Can anyone tell me if this is legit sour d leafs are real indica looking but I always thought sour d was sativa what ever it is it's already pretty smelly

WildCactus

WildCactus

So the Sour d that my buddy and I grow almost always looks different. His tends to look more like that beautiful lil girl that you have right there. Mine tend to not have as fat as leaves but grow much taller much faster than his does. These are cuts off the same mother even. Kinda interesting.

WildCactus

WildCactus

@waxman
Here is them after they made it through the first net. I snap some current picks tomorrow morning.

20160420 185634
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

So the Sour d that my buddy and I grow almost always looks different. His tends to look more like that beautiful lil girl that you have right there. Mine tend to not have as fat as leaves but grow much taller much faster than his does. These are cuts off the same mother even. Kinda interesting.
Hey was that comment for me or for some of the other farmers ?

WildCactus

WildCactus

@FarmeR.Jay
Sorry that was for you! i should have let you know in the comment, my bad good sir!
What kind of soil are you using?

WildCactus

WildCactus

@FarmeR.Jay
Here is a shot of one of my sour d very early off. Kinda looks similar right?

20150113 164603
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

@FarmeR.Jay
Sorry that was for you! i should have let you know in the comment, my bad good sir!
What kind of soil are you using?
Thanks ! & no problem at all im using a mix of soils I got the recipe off of here ! Some FFof, work castings, ancient forest, some garden lime, rainbow mix grow, & hydroton pellets. & yes a friend of mine had some bud that smelled real dank & end up finding a seed shes small & already smells stinky. How log does flower usually take ? Do you know ?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

That one is hydro yup. Just in a dwc bucket, but My other grow is just ocean forest, happy frog, and nectar for the gods Professional line. I have done hydro for a year now and really really love Canna. This soil and nectar for the gods tho is very pretty tho.
Next round im going hydro because of the quicker & stronger growth ! & I've also read it yields more which is always a plus ! But do you know how long the flower time takes ?

WildCactus

WildCactus

10 weeks. I would say that a well taken care of soil grow can 100 percent match or out perform a salty hydro grow tho.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

10 weeks. I would say that a well taken care of soil grow can 100 percent match or out perform a salty hydro grow tho.
Wheeeew 10 weeks is kind of long isn't it ? I've read some where else that it take 12 :0
How is yield on her ? ( averagely )

WildCactus

WildCactus

depends. last grow i got about 12 oz from 4 plants hydro (drip system). When i did my dwc i had two of sour d that produced about 14 oz.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

depends. last grow i got about 12 oz from 4 plants hydro (drip system). When i did my dwc i had two of sour d that produced about 14 oz.
How long for the veg time ? & what kind of lights ? 14 oz isn't too bad that's 2 ounces off of a full number

Top Bottom