Sour D not dying off at 70 days

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Last run was my first came out Killer I was doing this run with lessons learned from the first.Girls are looking lovely I spaced them 5 days apart to try a few training things, Well they are much bigger yielders this time,But still Look green and Healthy as hell. Temps never over 78 never under 68. 160 Cubic feet of space a dual Bulb Hood 1 400 W HPS 1 400 MH. They flower under this from day one. Trying to figure out why all the nice grows I see have leaves that look like they are dying off and from all I read I Should.I have to beg my friend for his EOS rebel again to take new pics here is some from last grow. Buds are twice the size I had to support these but they look the same. What might be some causes of this :thinking

Sour d not dying off at 70 days
Sour d not dying off at 70 days 2
Sour d not dying off at 70 days 3
Sour d not dying off at 70 days 4
T

Thatgirl

I am basically a beginner, and just restarting again after some down time for reconstruction, but I have never experienced leaf die off. Well, ok yeah I do but only the very bottom leaves that are way below the canopy and are not getting any light, but I know thats not what you are talking about. I have seen photos on here like what you are talking about. I dont know why vs. why not, but I dont see how it could be wrong that the leaves stay green. I wouldnt consider it a problem.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Our replies got lost in the move I guess. Well from what I have read and told my many veterans is that it should show sighs of dying off. Grow 3 with now RAW EWC, and spacing feedings, Although I never show any Toxicity effect with how I'm feeding now.

101 Runner

101 Runner

Die off doesn't necessarily signal ripeness. Check the trichs under a 40x magnifier. I can tell the values are swelling and all the hairs are turned a few sets down. Next you have to check trichs for milky and amber colors. Your almost there.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

For me this happens, the dark green come harvest, when I have too much nitrogen trapped in my soil. It has never happened to me in coco, but that makes sense as coco is quite easy to flush. So maybe just keep on flushing and see what happens, either way it is by no means the end of the world. It can be tricky to pull off fall colors at harvest time (which is whats ideal), in my experience I have to be constantly measuring my ppm's and go into gradual decline after week 4 of flower.

Venom818

Venom818

flush,flush,flush take her to 80 dayz and she will lighten up

St3ve

St3ve

My SourD seems to go forever compared to the rest. Always at least 10 weeks..

half baked

half baked

flush,flush,flush take her to 80 dayz and she will lighten up

i have to agree, a friend of mine took his to 85days once, was some serious smoke, i flush my soil for at least 3 weeks anyways bro

K

kolah

Last year, in my Greenhouse grow, I had to wait until mid-November to harvest Sour D. It was worth the wait.
Patience.....and use a loupe. :)

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I have a scope, Still a lot of clear ,so the rest will go to 85 days I think. The first girl was chopped, She was very milky and some amber. This is the only Pheno of this one,She is straight Fuel stank musky ! The other is a fruity smelling diesel

Image006
Image005
Top Bottom