Sour D.......purple P...........and Some Bag Seed Indoor Under Marshydro

• Thread starter Major91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Major91

Major91

Week 9 of flower...........................last weekend did my first flush. Thinking about 2 more weeks and I shall be hopefully ready for harvest. Trychomes are looking white on everything with little amber.......if it all...

Was looking at any advise on lights on/off the last few days...........such as like 3 days of darkness or other ideas that I have been reading? Any info for better results feel free to comment please and thank you!

Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 2
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 3
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 4
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 5
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 6
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 7
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 8
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 9
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 10
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 11
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 12
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 13
Sour dpurple pand some bag seed indoor under marshydro 14
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lol here we go again going to start fights over this stuff lol it really comes down to what ever u think sounds right i want to go on and tell u what i do and like but not going to have a bunch of people say im wrong or its not right bc that's not how they do it lol

ps wish u the best of luck !!!!!11

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

but btw for sure to me the first 2 pics sure don't look ready for harvest looks like weeks more to go

but last like 3 pics super sexy with that pink glass look to them and ready to go

Major91

Major91

Tinder I'm thinking the same. The first few pics are the Sour D clones which i started on 11/16 and now I am 9 weeks into flower. The last few that are al frosty are my mystry bag seed. You thinking the Sour D should start getting more nutes for another few weeks and flush again.............newbie........sorry!!! :)

Major91

Major91

Thank you for the well wishes! I was just looking to hear from anyone that has tested the method with pics/info and maybe try something. Being my fist grow I guess I should maybe just remain at 12/12 on off..........

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Tinder I'm thinking the same. The first few pics are the Sour D clones which i started on 11/16 and now I am 9 weeks into flower. The last few that are al frosty are my mystry bag seed. You thinking the Sour D should start getting more nutes for another few weeks and flush again.............newbie........sorry!!! :)

for sure it has tons of times and i don't flush any more could not see much of a change from unflushed smoke to flushed
and by doing this im getting bigger plants and not wasting as much nute

but i do cut back on the nute as time nears harvest and i mean way back i let them yellow out but not die where i would love sugar leafs

Irietime

Irietime

Buds are looking nice my friend. How many mars leds you got going in your tent? What watt? Looking like it's gonna be a good harvest, representing for those of us with the cheapie lights:)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Thank you for the well wishes! I was just looking to hear from anyone that has tested the method with pics/info and maybe try something. Being my fist grow I guess I should maybe just remain at 12/12 on off..........

i have done cut hole plant let hang 3 days left in planter 3 days in the dark of course only thing i could find is to get much out is last about 2 weeks cut hours from 12 12 to 18 6 getting more dark time to use up all that energy and sugar that they only do in the dark

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Buds are looking nice my friend. How many mars leds you got going in your tent? What watt? Looking like it's gonna be a good harvest, representing for those of us with the cheapie lights:)

what caught my eye is that the buds look so good and that room was so dark so ty for asking that lol

Major91

Major91

I have a few (2) Marshydro300 cheapo's and about 6 CFL lights added for flower. I used the Marshydro throughout the grow so far and (knock on wood) they have performed great for what they are. I plan on building some Cree or Cobs also......

Major91

Major91

That's my shitty Iphone pics under led's..............it does look dark.......I will update this weekend for sure with the leds off......should give a better outcome.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

That's my shitty Iphone pics under led's..............it does look dark.......I will update this weekend for sure with the leds off......should give a better outcome.
i thought maybe u just turned lights off to get a white light pics

Irietime

Irietime

I have a few (2) Marshydro300 cheapo's and about 6 CFL lights added for flower. I used the Marshydro throughout the grow so far and (knock on wood) they have performed great for what they are. I plan on building some Cree or Cobs also......
Great job! I'm not familiar with cree leds, but I've seen some killer grows on the farm with the cobs.

Major91

Major91

I'm just surprised that for my first grow in Central Mass during the winter indoors in a tent in an unfinished basement I still have plants alive and budding!! LOL!!!! I have learned so much and have had some fun fun times doing this!!

Major91

Major91

I actually had a bout of spider mites about 3 weeks ago and used an organic spray 'Green Clean" i think it was called......worked like boss!!! Other than that...........heats being kept around 78 and 50% humidity...........

Major91

Major91

My basement in the summer averages about 60 degrees tops.......I'll be venting directly outside by then. At the moment I just vent out of my tent to my unfinished basement...........AND this summer I hope to time my auto's and move them outside in late July..........

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

i always forget about tents lil grows so use to big hot lots all over the place

Major91

Major91

Oh i'll be expanding for sure........since this was my first grow live and learn.........

Top Bottom