Sour D.......purple P...........and Some Bag Seed Indoor Under Marshydro

• Thread starter Major91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

I'm just surprised that for my first grow in Central Mass during the winter indoors in a tent in an unfinished basement I still have plants alive and budding!! LOL!!!! I have learned so much and have had some fun fun times doing this!!
I was skeptical on my light as well. I've got a galaxy hydro 600w and two no name 150w UFO leds, all full spectrum. But I just harvested some dank:) Not a lot of bud, but quality for sure. How many plants did you run. Your harvest looks like you'll have buds for days:smoking:

Major91

Major91

Lets see I started 5 bag seed like this past November..........and picked up 4 clones that were started about the same time. I ended up with 2 bag seed plants since 3 out of the 5 were males. So in my 5'x5'x8' tent I have 6 plants........biggest buds I have so far are on my bag seed.......the SD and PP are catching up........I flushed this past weekend and the soil is still pretty much wet....so I'm thinking tomorrow run some more nutes through the clones......leave the two bag seed plants be with water since they are looking more ready for harvest............

Major91

Major91

Quick update I spent the good part of yesterday trimming and hanging buds.............keeping the tent around 65 degrees with a bout the same or lower humidity...................crappy phone pics.......smelling crazy good!!!!!

Top Bottom