Sour Dawg D...comin down.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Alrighty farmers, so here we are at 70-72 days and time to bring down this lady. She started some tossin a few late nanners around day 67-68 so she got pulled shortly after.
She smells incredible, a nice sweet fruit loopy smell, with a definite diesel undertone. Not chemmy at all like the Deadhead and Candy's I'm running but more def sweet. For quite some time while working through Sour D genetics I've tried to tell homies the D they were showing me was not the real deal...tried to explain the smell and calyx formation that is sour d...well hopefully these buds should do some of the explaining....

Played around with the camera because I felt that the brighter shots just don't show the trich formation. Lemme know which pics look better- I prefer the darker ones showing more of the trichs....

"vivid" setting- darker...

DSCN1225.JPG
DSCN1226.JPG
DSCN1228.JPG
DSCN12361.JPG
DSCN12291.JPG
DSCN12311.JPG

Brighter shots of the dankness (what setting I usually use)....

DSCN1224.JPG
DSCN12191.JPG
DSCN12211.JPG
DSCN12181.JPG
DSCN1217.JPG

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

OMFG!! you got me dancing in my chair..speak about home boy.. feel a brother in how dirty she is? lol

JH420

JH420

Huge yeilds of AAA! Well done broski :yes Wonder if clones are gonna be any less hermie prone?

C

CAPO

ya man..the Gritty training method really shined on these.....:damnhippie:

waayne

waayne

Really nice job!!!Those beautiful pics are making my mouthwater!
Congrats bro!
:rastadancing:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you the man grit. i like the darker ones alot better makes the buds pop. that plant looks sick bro. sour dawg d whats its genetics just sour d x Chemdog D? is it a fem cross? it looks like it has crazy tight nugs. most sour d i have seen doesn't have that tight of nugs. whatever the cross is looks like it really tightened things up. that plant just looks awesome

P

paulycali

Sweeeeeeet! Nice job true grit. Expected the best

Keep up the great work and cant wait to see the dried pics

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

that is a beautiful lady maygn and i got to agree with KID most of the sour d ive observed isint that tight of nugs

Aligee

Aligee

You killing it homie !!! Nice work for sho !!! I'm on the hunt for some legit sourD !! I'm toking the most diesel filled sourD as we speak flav of the week from around the way via northerncali it's fire I'm hooked ...looking for a bean to fall out the P LOL !!! your one lucky dog those pics are stunnin' the first darker set is showing her off real nicely...

Z

zappafan99

Beautiful grow Grit. The ladies couldn't look any better. I actually like both types of lighting used together to get a fuller perspective.

true grit

true grit

Thanks folks for the kind comments- this is most def some sweet and sour dank...just deleafing her made the whole spot stink up...

OMFG!! you got me dancing in my chair..speak about home boy.. feel a brother in how dirty she is? lol

LOL. Yeah you will find some dank for sure. This pheno was quite a bit different than the other one. The other was most def Chemdog D leaning.

Huge yeilds of AAA! Well done broski :yes Wonder if clones are gonna be any less hermie prone?

Wordizzle, great yielding dank.... I'm hoping so. Plus temps will be a bit lower next round see if that helps at all....but most were late, few and manageable...

ya man..the Gritty training method really shined on these.....:damnhippie:

Yeah bro, really paid off on this and the deadhead. Even just pinching and tying a few on the clones is MORE than enough...

you the man grit. i like the darker ones alot better makes the buds pop. that plant looks sick bro. sour dawg d whats its genetics just sour d x Chemdog D? is it a fem cross? it looks like it has crazy tight nugs. most sour d i have seen doesn't have that tight of nugs. whatever the cross is looks like it really tightened things up. that plant just looks awesome

Lol thanks broseph. I agree, I think the darker "vivid" setting shows much more characteristic of the bud. Yeah the Sour Dawg D is a femmed version using AJ Sour D as the mom and reversed Chemdog D as the pollen. It most def has some crazy tight nuggets, solid all the way down to the trunk...calyx'ed and chunked up. See now here's where my previous SourD experience is a bit different... my experience were stinky ass, super calyx'd, rock solid nugs like these that gave me the best smoke ever- since finding it then all I've been able to find are similar looking but fluffier buds that don't get me as high. I grew out some SD IBL and numerous SD crosses and the only ones other than this that remembled D to me were Medic's Daze crosses, but the haze influence prevents super chunk. Who knows, tons of cuts, hoping this is close to what I remember as the danks...

true grit

true grit

that is a beautiful lady maygn and i got to agree with KID most of the sour d ive observed isint that tight of nugs

Thanks yo!!...very interesting as my experience have always been a bit different with the real deal.

You killing it homie !!! Nice work for sho !!! I'm on the hunt for some legit sourD !! I'm toking the most diesel filled sourD as we speak flav of the week from around the way via northerncali it's fire I'm hooked ...looking for a bean to fall out the P LOL !!! your one lucky dog those pics are stunnin' the first darker set is showing her off real nicely...

Lol, damn what ya smokin on homie? Finding that real deal is a bitch trust me. lol. Good luck on the rogue bean!!

Beautiful grow Grit. The ladies couldn't look any better. I actually like both types of lighting used together to get a fuller perspective.

Gracias, yeah I agree on the photos. I like the depth of the darker ones and trichs, but the brighter ones really show the buds...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i never got to try the aj cut. i got to try the ecsd that was all over NY for a bit. now you cant find it anymore. i also tried rez's and i grew out a bag seed from some diesel. no idea what one tho, some hippy brang them back from a show in Vermont. this is a few pics of the bag seed, hope you don't mind. i guess it does look a little dense now that i look at it. i only took one clone and put the mom plant outside. it turned out to be really good oh well. if it wasn't bag seed id probably treated it differnt. yours looks like its the bomb man.:rastadancing:

DSCN1827
DSCN1828
Sour 70 days
Sour 70 days 2
Sour diesel 61 days
Sour 70 days1
true grit

true grit

Yeah bro that looks like some dank! Think the tell tale sign is the calyx stacking...now depending on cut and how long you flower will determine that chunk imo...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro, super real nice.. I bet those smell great.. Happy harvests!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn sick job on those plants man...enjoy your great harvest and killer smoke! Peace HDK

S

Swerve

dank looking true grit just dank.. cant wait for dried nug pics

Top Bottom