• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rabbi

Mota,

Just one question.

are these your and legit?

Nothing anywhere indicates Motatrebel on the packaging.

Thanks

Rabbi

Sour daze  legit
Sour daze  legit 2
Witchking

Witchking

I believe those were created by Medic, who is/was a member of the militia.

DeRail

DeRail

they are legit I was there when Medic was packaging with these new labels.

R

Rabbi

I'd like to hear from the man , himself. .......So these are liquidation seeds from thr now defuct partnership being unloaded, or are they Mota gear that motarebal genetics stands behind.

true grit

true grit

They are probably legit Rabbi, those are from Dank Bros/Dr Dank/Gage Green genetics no? They did some packaging etc before Gage screwed Medic and kept most of his projects and shit.

Witchking

Witchking

They are probably legit Rabbi, those are from Dank Bros/Dr Dank/Gage Green genetics no? They did some packaging etc before Gage screwed Medic and kept most of his projects and shit.

I'll never understand why this bullshit happens. Worst example of our kind out there.

S

SoCaliEmperor

I'll never understand why this bullshit happens. Worst example of our kind out there.

Yeah man, I was able to kick t with Medic after he moved out his spot. He told me there was some "evil" vibes flowing... BUT he did get all his gear back.

K

keyplay

So I was the screwer, eh? And you were there and I've done bad things to you, too. Is this an honest accessment or just more careless jabs from the boy's homey?

2 "FACTS" that are of interest;

sour daze by dr. dank is legitimate and very good. Medic was a member of the Mota Militia, but was removed as a member and banned from THCFarmer for his drama and unacceptable behavior.

You want Sour Daze? Get yourself the east coast sour diesel cut and a pack of Shantibaba's Afghan Haze. He is the person all you dudes should be thanking.

true grit

true grit

So I was the screwer, eh? And you were there and I've done bad things to you, too. Is this an honest accessment or just more careless jabs from the boy's homey?

2 "FACTS" that are of interest;

sour daze by dr. dank is legitimate and very good. Medic was a member of the Mota Militia, but was removed as a member and banned from THCFarmer for his drama and unacceptable behavior.

You want Sour Daze? Get yourself the east coast sour diesel cut and a pack of Shantibaba's Afghan Haze. He is the person all you dudes should be thanking.

Yes you are. You already "asked" me if it was cool to use those JJ NYC hp13's you kept and were already using with no plans to get back to me. You specifically kept the homies from sharing THEIR shit with me, had ME posting Medics gear for YOUR advertisement, and yes kept medics gear. But like i said, he is doing well, we all are and have moved onward and upward- last i'll say on it period. Those are why i feel that way, but like i said onward and upward and im sure you have a full program goin yourself....

And get yourself the ecsd cut? good luck with that bro, especially that cut. Don't be petty, you just said it was legit and ill say its f'n dank. And yes way better than shanti's af haze. Building blocks are building blocks, just like the candy and shit you're gonna be using.

K

keyplay

FACTS Only !!! This sounds like a loose roll of fishing line....the more you fuck with it, the more tangled up it gets.....but onward and upward, Gritty....have yourself a good one!

Re: HP13's, maybe you better start writing things down....
from True Grit back in July.

Nah bro its cool. I consider those NYC HP13s a loss in my garden as I didn't want any as an outcross, medz was just gonna send me cuts off all fems since those beans cost a grip and shoot me beans after the f2's. So unless you wanna send out cuts off the fems, not really interested in any outcrosses off the NYC HP13's- thats all you.

I will definitely be appreciative about some Lumbo beans though. Thanks bro, keep it easy.

-gritty

S

SoCaliEmperor

Gotta chime in. Don't post as much as i grow or breed, but Ron and I were responsible for breeding the Sour Daze. I have the original pics of the gangbang we hosted at my pad that gave us the strain we have all come to love. Medz showed keyplay mad love by expsoing him to our hard work (Dhazes), including Loompa's with the Emps. Medz moved back down to So Cal for a while after leaving keyplay b/c of some "evil" shit goin down (details are btwn them two). Point being was that he went back and grabbed his work and is like gritty said, moving on to bigger things. Dont know if left key with some gear, but that dont matter. If he works with it or not, it def aint gonna come out as dank and proper as the shit that gonna come out next year from the man himself. Our vast selection process is superior to whatever key works with in his limited space. Do your thing homie... And when your done slingin the rest of the sour dhaze beans, hit me up as i have the last 500+ beans left. haha j/k These beans aren't goin out to anyone cept for Medz or any of his true homies. Anyways, no drama on my side. just wanted to let heads know that Medz is workin hard right now and... SOUR DHAZE IS THE BIZNESS!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Feeling alot like i need to pop sme of these from the freezer now. Anyone know if Med or Mota made the Sweet hash sativa and was it similar genetics?

thanks

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
SoCaliEmperor

im very happy to hear medz is still doing his thing ,his catalouge of genetics was very unique ,we had a few convos were he showed much love

id appreciate if you send my love

sounds like im lucky to hav som sourdaze

1luvbigherb

S

SoCaliEmperor

thanks bigherb...i'll drop that as soon as i get a hold of him. and to say you are lucky to have the dhaze is an understatement. i popped like 20 seeds this summer and came down to 8 bomb ass phenos, one of which smells of some ripe guava x pineapple funk, with some spicy overtones. some really exotic shit man... im so excited.

oh and there's this other really short, stout, and stocky pheno that is screaming afghan but reeking of tropical haziness. i crossed that to some dad that grew out of a pot some seed fell into from the 8 ft emperors we and medz grew last year. that dad was leaning VERY hard on the candy/loompa hb mom in structure AND smell! pure raw diesel funk! i was sooo hoping it would be fem but it started shooting out nuts! haha. i guess theres a reason for everything: SourDhaze (Afghan dom) x Emperor (Candy dom) made some Sour Dhaze F2's as well!
I only grow outdoors but would like to see these on the indoor stage... Down to hook up some to those who have been true to and respected medz hard work this whole time. bigherb, true grit, chime in if interested to test these out.
how many posts do i have to make til i can get PM's?
i'm really excited to see what's in these...

K

keyplay

Gotta chime in. Don't post as much as i grow or breed, but Ron and I were responsible for breeding the Sour Daze. I have the original pics of the gangbang we hosted at my pad that gave us the strain we have all come to love. Medz showed keyplay mad love by expsoing him to our hard work (Dhazes), including Loompa's with the Emps. Medz moved back down to So Cal for a while after leaving keyplay b/c of some "evil" shit goin down (details are btwn them two). Point being was that he went back and grabbed his work and is like gritty said, moving on to bigger things. Dont know if left key with some gear, but that dont matter. If he works with it or not, it def aint gonna come out as dank and proper as the shit that gonna come out next year from the man himself. Our vast selection process is superior to whatever key works with in his limited space. Do your thing homie... And when your done slingin the rest of the sour dhaze beans, hit me up as i have the last 500+ beans left. haha j/k These beans aren't goin out to anyone cept for Medz or any of his true homies. Anyways, no drama on my side. just wanted to let heads know that Medz is workin hard right now and... SOUR DHAZE IS THE BIZNESS!

Of course you had to chime in , Medic . How could you resist?

I really should have listened to a few people back in late 2009 who warned me about you....You really ended up exceeding everyone's expectations as to how low someone can actually get . We call it "sociopath".

I like my sour daze cut-from beans Mota gave me, but not enough to continue a conversation with you or your partner(s) on the topic.

Puff your chest out as much as you want like you're the big gorilla in the house . You're still a rat.

S

SoCaliEmperor

Key... First of all, get your shit straight. This AINT Medic. Secondly, no need to need to post your bullshit drama/issues with the homie here. Keep that mess btwn y'all. Also, you may have got your daze cut/ beans from Mota, but he had absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual breeding process, that was all MEDIC, and myself of course. All I'm saying is that you wouldn't be where you're at if it wasn't for our hard work. And Loompa's with the Emps, if you do have those. Anyways, like I said no drama on my part and do whatever you're gonna do with our gear homie. Just recognize where it all came from b4 you start drama... Sorry to those who have to read thru all this drama. Let's keep it civil and bout the plamt/ strain we all love. PEACE

-J

Motarebel

Motarebel

I'm glad you guys got that off your chests! Anyone with have a brain knows mota doesn't touch hazes period,nor would i take credit for something i haven't done. Both Medic and Loompa sent me the F1's that were posted here and i sent off numerous testers worldwide. Everything is documented here,knock yer self out.

What happened between Medic and the Militia is private,i'm not out to step on toes. I don't hate Medic or Keyplay and wish them the best.I say nothing about you guys but i continue to get bashed and have had enough. Let your work do the talking and shut the fuck up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom