Sour Diesel And Super Skunk Update

• Thread starter Bigjim1981
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigjim1981

Bigjim1981

Ok so first set of pics are my sour diesel starting week 7 of flower tomorrow and the second set are my super skunks 17 days in lmk wat u all think

Sour diesel and super skunk update
Sour diesel and super skunk update 2
Sour diesel and super skunk update 3
Sour diesel and super skunk update 4
Sour diesel and super skunk update 5
Sour diesel and super skunk update 6
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

That's a sour diesel s1 my friend it's not sour diesel sour diesel is a clone you have a bag seed
Does that mean the mother plant or where this seed came from which was i dead a bag seed was self pollinated? I've heard nothing but good stories about bag seed finds ESPICIALLY in dank. I actually think that's how the story of the Chem Dawg is. Found at a grateful dead show

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Does that mean the mother plant or where this seed came from which was i dead a bag seed was self pollinated? I've heard nothing but good stories about bag seed finds ESPICIALLY in dank. I actually think that's how the story of the Chem Dawg is. Found at a grateful dead show
It could have selfed or another plant grown in the same room did it
Nothing wrong in my opinion with bag seed I just don't call it the clone

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

It could have selfed or another plant grown in the same room did it
Nothing wrong in my opinion with bag seed I just don't call it the clone
Yeah it came out of dank im hoping it'll be dank! She smells real dank/Skunky & she's only in veg fingers crossed for a female & im sorry i didn't mean to give the impression of her being a clone definitely a bag seed in a sour diesel bag :)

Top Bottom