Sour Diesel Auto -- Harvest?

• Thread starter ronad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronad

ronad

Hi,

This is my second grow and I have a Sour Diesel Auto that was germinated on 9/3/20 and went into flower the week of 10/19/20. It is in the 14th weel of flowering. It is in FFOF and I have been using FF nutes trio. Light 11/13 with a 250W HPS, humidity in flower is around 40% and temps are 78/68 (lights on/ lights off ). This plant (and a few others that are not quite as far along in the flower) were all a bit traumatized in the seedling stage which i think, among other things, delayed the start of flowering. There are plenty of red hairs and it has lost plenty of fan leaves in the last week or two, but the trichs are only about 30% cloudy with the rest clear and the odd amber here and there. Any suggestions on when to harvest? Thank you!!

Sour diesel auto    harvest
Sour diesel auto    harvest 2
Sour diesel auto    harvest 3
Sour diesel auto    harvest 4
Moshmen

Moshmen

Never had an auto go 14 weeks let alone in flower- my opinion is it’s in the window but another week won’t hurt lol

ronad

ronad

Thanks for the response. Yeah it seems very strange from all that I have read, but it was replanted twice in seedling/veg as I did not really know what I was doing, so it had some delays. But it seemed to recover and just seems to be going longer than I figured. It did get pollinated on two of the smaller colas by another SD auto that hermied about 4 weeks ago. Could the fact that it is producing a few seeds delay the maturation of the trichs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom