sour diesel= best strain hands down

• Thread starter sourpower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sourpower

im from NY- i got some super NYSD this shit is pure fire.

kush is ok. but sour diesel is my favorite strain.

my whole crib smells like heaven lmao. nysd= best high

soserthc1

soserthc1

wrong post spot but your from new york so will cut you some slack.

sour power

sour power

Love the name lol.I'm from Boston but now I reside in RI as a med patient.I also think sour d is the greatest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Buds r so sick he wanted 2 post about them in the cannabis infirmary.. LOL.. I'm juss playin' with u

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ts most deff n my top 3 and im in kushville! i cant wait to mob it up there and try the one out there for myself! any one got pics of it? my boy from jersey says that shit like florrencent green it just super bright green and stankey

I

ibTheMan

Hes right Diesel is #1, but im not sure NYCD is very good.

bloads

bloads

I've had so many different tasting weeds that claim the Diesel moniker. My favorite is the fuely/burnt-rubber/earthy one that causes the back of your throat to tighten when you hit it. That throat tightening thing only happens to me on good Diesel & OG's; I crave it.

B

Biggestpothead

Maybe top 5 but 1? Rotflmfao!!! No way dude I smoked a hundred different sour d's including the original ecsd cut and its good but not the best. Not enough body high involved and it's too soaring. Bubba kush Jupiter kush real deal OG kush lemon kush and grape stomper are far better strains.

The HC

The HC

Really can not say I agree. I just finished an ounce of it on Tuesday, and I've had better highs.

Illmind

Illmind

Depends highly on the grower and clone. I've had grial batches of sour and I've had extremely dissapointing batches. Most of the shitty batches were CA outdoor sour d. And some of the best was always out of NY. Just like anything else I've had extremely beat og nugs and then i've had some absolutely amazing og nugs which I believe to be tahoe or sfv. dick won't slide me a cut but keeps giving me nugs which is a str8 tease lol. until you've had a super dialed super dank diesel cut you really dont know what your missing. huge fan myself.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've really haven't had the plesure 2 try some dialed in Sour D b4.. I've only tryed ok batches.. But most times it's 2 Sativa 4 me.. The high is 2 up 4 me it's hits me l in my head.. At 1st I get a Lil paranoid then I start 2 feel kinda sick & if I keep smoking I start feeling like I need 2 up chuck Most pure sativas do that 2 me the highs r 2 strong in the head & in my head I allways keep thinking I'm gunna get sick..

P

Pockets

finally a fellow ny'er, whats good! is that diesel from cut or bagseed?

T

TreFarmer

I love me some Sour D I love me some Fire Og, the thing is ur all right so post uou favorite properties... I love tge souring high assoc. with tge SD but the Katsu Bubba is far "cleaner" a flavor and the body high is all encompassing! I need a nice Sour, mix Katsu... hmmm I know I saw somebody do that cross... Billy Goat maybe? Mota? On the search....

Illmind

Illmind

i never blazed pure bubba but i hear its the nuts. i had some insane master kush tho tasted like inscents perfume and sage. left room stained with a crazy hashy inscents smell. some ppl didn't like it which baffled me so i never could source it. i swear everyone diff as hell. some like certain shit, i can identify and appreciate nicely grown chron even if it's not my thing. i hate getting a bomb batch of something poorly grown, makes me think of all the potential wasted lol.

B

Biggestpothead

I'm sorry fuck preference u smoke ecsd then katsu cut of bubba and the diesel can't hold a candle to the bubba in effect. I have never felt that good on cannabis in my life and have smoked thousands of strains. All i could talk about was how good i felt, shit was better than ecstasy

joeca1i

joeca1i

is that drgreenthumb dude sour d the real deal,or is fugazi sour d?

B

Biggestpothead

is that drgreenthumb dude sour d the real deal,or is fugazi sour d?

Dude I smoked sooo many different cuts including the real deal east coast sour diesel cut and it is strong just not the best high ever

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

I love anything diesel.

She shines in crosses too. I love me some Strawberry Diesel.

Sour Diesel is definitely in my top 3!

Top Bottom