Sour diesel growing three months and no buds lights 12 and 12 soil forest ocean bottom , Happy frog on top

• Thread starter 185
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Sour diesel growing three months and no buds lights 12 and 12 soil forest ocean bottom  happy

Sour diesel growing three months and no buds lights 12 and 12 soil forest ocean bottom  happy
MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I would suggest you check your timer, I’ve had one tab out of place and my lights were coming on for 1/2 hr during the sleep cycle. It could be a light leak but it would have to be substantial and I think you would know.

RavynJax

RavynJax

Their trying, but just not flipping. Ensure your timers are functioning 12 on, 12 off. Check your room temperature. To bloom the plant wants a 65 to 85 degree room with 70-75 degrees being the sweet spot. I have had a few strains that were hard to flip and had to drop my temps down to 65 degrees for a week to get them going.

Reactions: 185

Their trying, but just not flipping. Ensure your timers are functioning 12 on, 12 off. Check your room temperature. To bloom the plant wants a 65 to 85 degree room with 70-75 degrees being the sweet spot. I have had a few strains that were hard to flip and had to drop my temps down to 65 degrees for a week to get them going.
I will check everything again and make sure the timer and everything is Correctly. Should the grow light be on during the day for 12 hrs when I germinate again versus at night?
Thanks

I would suggest you check your timer, I’ve had one tab out of place and my lights were coming on for 1/2 hr during the sleep cycle. It could be a light leak but it would have to be substantial and I think you would know.
I will check the timer and make sure everything is working and I know I grow light works just As it should and I haven’t had any problems with my grow light my last buds did really well . Thanks

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey 185 ,How long have they been in a 12/12 flower cycle ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I will check everything again and make sure the timer and everything is Correctly. Should the grow light be on during the day for 12 hrs when I germinate again versus at night?
Thanks
Makes no difference run it for convenience or you can save a little running then on off hours

Top Bottom