Sour Diesel Kush

• Thread starter Highlem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highlem

Hi Reef,

Is there any chance your gonna be releasing anymore Sour Diesel Kush or other SD clone crossed strain at the farm?! I felt in love with the ECSD (dna) from the Grey area coffeshop and I'm looking to find this diesel taste. I'm living in switzerland and I don't want to order Sour Diesel Kush on hempdepot...

thanks you bro!

R

rectal mustard

i grew the reef sour d when it was on is very first release . the plant smelled so strong and produced very resinous buds . somewhat different than the rez sd line that get you high for 20 min and after its all gone .rez line is way more sativa

the reef sour d is a little bit more indica and hammer you pretty hard but the very high part of the buzz is there .

the plant leafs turned very dark in cold night . a huge producer of fucking a-1 buds .

i wish i could run it again

D

Dubsta

Very right on there rectal mustard, i love my old reef SD from 06. still my favorite, pretty indica no stretch like the sd clone, and the high is mostly indica. some pink pistols in the cold and a little bit of purple on my keeper mom, one pheno was 1/2 purple when finished. Got a few i just put into flower yesterday.

sun

sun

that sour deisl kush of yours is real bad ass dubsta i hope to see some pic,s of that!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Reef's version kicks Ass! I fell in love with its purple coloration and strong high. A classic!

D

Dubsta

I got my Reeferman Sour Diesel seeds in 06 from Hempdepot.com, They still carry it there. It's still today my favorite strain. The smell is just perfect, Good Carbon filters is a must with this stuff and bag appeal i don't think could get better. I could just open the bag without u looking at it and u would want a bag just from the smell u get from it, it smells soooo good. Even better when its in your pockets it more of a skunk smell, then upclose its got a really sour undertone to it. Top shelf stuff. Grade AAAA++ Super ass bag appeal.. I'd recommend it to everyone if the same version is still out there.

I made some SDK F2's and got 6 going right now. I also got 7 RM Pink Kush x RM SD that i made going, If they end up good I'm gonna make more and send them in as Freebies... One is looking extremely promising with lots of side branching, it looks more like a SD pheno, the rest seem to be more of a single cola type so far, not even 10in tall yet. Ahh Well hope u like my bud shots, Just love this plant.

CIMG2907
CIMG2909
RM SD Hydro Nug Upclose2
CIMG29611
CIMG2917
CIMG2940
K

krome

i sent in a pack of reef's diesel kush in with a bunch of other stuff for joeshmoe's auction. once logic gets em hopefully they'll be put up and you can help out the shmoe's as well as get your hands on some real nice genetics.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm all over those bro! def gonna be droppin $$$ for that diesel kush

H

Highlem

large respect Dubsta, real niceness your pictures!
what's up reeferman, you still haven't posted any answer..

thanks a lot

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Reef has been busy doing what he does best-- Breed Quality Cannabis Strains. I spoke to him a few weeks back and he is doing well, but is in the middle of some major breeding projects. That is his focus at the moment.

sour power

sour power

i have a pack of these left.i blew through my first pack like it was nothing

D

Dubsta

How did they turn out sour power? Anything close to mine? I know u got a different batch then me.

D

Dubsta

I'm gonna be doing a bunch of crosses with my RM Sour Diesel. Some Mendo Purps x Sour Diesel Kush 06, SDK f1 x SDK f2, SDK x (pink kush x sd) and a few others. Got and Master Kush i might dusk with some Skunk 1 pollen. same with the SD and Purps. Cant forget about the NL6 x SDK. Gonna be nice i know it. Sannie's Jack F6 on the way to.

R

Rolln J

I got my Reeferman Sour Diesel seeds in 06 from Hempdepot.com, They still carry it there. It's still today my favorite strain. The smell is just perfect...

Ahh Well hope u like my bud shots, Just love this plant.

love them bud shots - they should be nominated for pix of the month!

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Dubsta, great pix but looks like you need an ice scraper cuz them leaves are soo frosty. Good grow bro !! Peace

D

Dubsta

Dubsta, great pix but looks like you need an ice scraper cuz them leaves are soo frosty. Good grow bro !! Peace

Yeah bro it makes some killer hash! I feel bad sometimes cutting some of the leafs off cause there so frosty :D very stanky stuff.. I'm running some of my Pink Kush x SD right now 2 weeks in flower. Can't wait to get my RM Mendo Purps x RM SD going.. Both smell just amazing. I just dusted a Northern Lights 6 with some SDK pollen to. cant wait for those :D

nurlord

nurlord

I was a big fan of the Sour Diesel Kush originally called Reef's Sour D as well. It reminds me of the Pink Kush in some ways. Except the SDK yielded waaaaay better and as Dubsta mentions purples in the leaves. But PK does a little bit too.

Top Bottom