"sour diesel prices"..

• Thread starter sizzahash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

yo sizz my dude i havenet called you cause shit wont be chopped down for another 4-5 weeks depending on when dude wants to chop but ya you already know brotha:party0044::passingjoint:

S

sizzahash

yo sizz my dude i havenet called you cause shit wont be chopped down for another 4-5 weeks depending on when dude wants to chop but ya you already know brotha:party0044::passingjoint:

I will b waitin...my dude...i need that sour bad..:420:

H

Hazeface

Im paying $5700..for official sour deez in boston..but im hurting now been trying to hunt the sour down...in mass.:sign0065:

JAWS

JAWS

200oz up-n-down the street no matter if its the white the fire of just straight up BIG BUD 200oz flat out..
peace.

M

m3vert7590

5500 for ecsd in jersey...good top quality haze goes for 47 .. and thats cheap..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man I can`t beleave the prices out there! It`s harder than hell to sell anything for a desent price in Cali. I`ve got a pack or maybe two of some of the early SD as well as the first deisel. I `m on the look out for some double sour Grapefruit and a great lemon smelly to make my own Super Sour Deisel and Lemon Deisel. also plan on making some of Elite`s SD and NYCD seeds when I get a chance to work them. Say what would original Chem or Chemdog D go for back there? I just F*@king have to get my grow set up going ASAP ! Wish I had some connections with some of the big players on the East Coast!

M

m3vert7590

4 to 4500...the stuff from cali is cheaper than the haze i get ..and the haze i get is purely OFFICIAL straight from the cuban himself lol.. and that will alwaays be my favorite bud..which is mainly what i get.... but i can also get the cheese,Chemdog D ,purple urkle, bubba kush, afgooey,all for around 3800. right here in central jersey but everything besides the haze comes strait from cali

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So who`s the Cuban? Haze is from Santa Cruze in Cali. I know the Haze Brothers From years ago. They traded seeds with me before there strain was so popular. I love the Haze but it flowers a little to long for NorCal as we often get early storms in Fall here.Does better in central or SoCal. You can pull it off on dry years with less problems but were now into wetter weather cycles for the next few years.It can be grown indoors but it`s really an outdoor strain.

Illmind

Illmind

thought u were wes coastin mark? i too love haze i got some ot haze x skunk1 going out. i kinda wanna source green crack or apollo 13 to breed to a super hazey dad and shoot for a super kill 85 or 90 day haze.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Green Crack is great smoke in about every way except it is short lived.Wares off very fast. I`d try the Apolo 13 or maybe even some Sensi Star. I just like pure Haze myself though.

West coasting? I`ve sent both seed and bud out International before. Auctions were on CW. earth while a great guy is a little desterbed so not there anymore but wish him the best.

M

m3vert7590

the haze out in the east coast (ny ,nj) gets grown indoor... my dude grows this to perfection for years and is well worth the wait... and the yeild is also a big reason in why the wait is worth it ...my dude and many others only continue to grow this for the reason that its such a great smoke..a tradition (to us) and a great yeilder...

G

gudkarma

i have the clone only cut & smoke D(izzle) every day.

my partner runs it by the tray full harvesting 5 to 7 dry zips every 23 to 25 days.

as long as one can reciprocate, farmers know i share the love.

rarely do i flip mine as its all headies, an elbow of my sour d fetches $4800 (wholesale)... for each elbow... no discounts on volume.

that very same herb gets flipped on the street for $20 to $25 a gram... no weight... only grams.

tri-state area , very close to a city.

this one is a little over-ferted, flushed her properly last night.

~gud

Sour d
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Here's a shot of Chem88- a strain that was part of the original diesel mix that was gifted to me by an old school breeder/collector. This particular pheno has more stretch than average and it's fruity flavor expresses the Hawaiian side of the line's ancestry. I'll look for some shots that are closer to finish, if they'd be of interest to anyone.

C88 ms 6wk

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Any chance the island side is from Bear or his son Dawg ? Been looking for Bear`s works or anything his son Dawg made as well. I have the chem but looking more for the sick garlic bud Bear made in SF in the late 60`s.

Venom818

Venom818

Here's a shot of Chem88- a strain that was part of the original diesel mix that was gifted to me by an old school breeder/collector. This particular pheno has more stretch than average and it's fruity flavor expresses the Hawaiian side of the line's ancestry. I'll look for some shots that are closer to finish, if they'd be of interest to anyone.

how does she yield and taste

Any chance the island side is from Bear or his son Dawg ? Been looking for Bear`s works or anything his son Dawg made as well. I have the chem but looking more for the sick garlic bud Bear made in SF in the late 60`s.

this is the work of the homie medic

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I'll get the specific info for you, mark. the skunk side on this one is "sharp" and "snappy"- i don't get the garlic but the association did make me think of the "Stinking Rose." My man specializes in Chems, (and G-13), but didn't do his first grow until 1969 so I doubt if he got his stock directly from the fellow you're mentioning. To be honest, he's got so many chem varieties w/ history and various phenos on his menu, I get confused. I'll check in w/ him today or tomorrow and get back to you w/ particulars.

venom818- 2.5-3 oz/ plant flipped @ 6-8 weeks. about 0.5/g/w/m more than the blueberry and grape stomper I grew along side her over the winter- about equal to my sour diesel cut. what distinguishes the flavor of this one from other chems I've grown or the 2 I'm currently growing is the
nose. Open a jar and the first hit that comes to your nose is fruit, sweet. It also has a "perfumey" attribute that jumps out from time to time, apparently of it's own accord. The roasted, smokey lemon and nut flavor (the way my offact. senses respond to most chems)and the skunk are there, but not the first aroma out.

I don't know how typical this bud morphology is in chems- will ask my friend that, as well), but I can pick this ^^ one out of a pack by the "blocky", 3 sided pyramid structure typical of most of the single buds:

C88 cu budshape

Venom818

Venom818

I'll get the specific info for you, mark. the skunk side on this one is "sharp" and "snappy"- i don't get the garlic but the association did make me think of the "Stinking Rose." My man specializes in Chems, (and G-13), but didn't do his first grow until 1969 so I doubt if he got his stock directly from the fellow you're mentioning. To be honest, he's got so many chem varieties w/ history and various phenos on his menu, I get confused. I'll check in w/ him today or tomorrow and get back to you w/ particulars.

venom818- 2.5-3 oz/ plant flipped @ 6-8 weeks. about 0.5/g/w/m more than the blueberry and grape stomper I grew along side her over the winter- about equal to my sour diesel cut. what distinguishes the flavor of this one from other chems I've grown or the 2 I'm currently growing is the
nose. Open a jar and the first hit that comes to your nose is fruit, sweet. It also has a "perfumey" attribute that jumps out from time to time, apparently of it's own accord. The roasted, smokey lemon and nut flavor (the way my offact. senses respond to most chems)and the skunk are there, but not the first aroma out.

I don't know how typical this bud morphology is in chems- will ask my friend that, as well), but I can pick this ^^ one out of a pack by the "blocky", 3 sided pyramid structure typical of most of the single buds:

looks dank bro looks like im going to have to trow this one into rotation

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Just wanted to let you know that I'm not dropping the ball on this and that i do and will follow up when i say i will. my friend lives more on the circadian clock than i do and when we get synced, he seems to be out somewhere or in the middle of something more often than not- sometimes it takes a few days to find a page that we can both land on at the same time.

Al B Bock

Venom818

Venom818

Just wanted to let you know that I'm not dropping the ball on this and that i do and will follow up when i say i will. my friend lives more on the circadian clock than i do and when we get synced, he seems to be out somewhere or in the middle of something more often than not- sometimes it takes a few days to find a page that we can both land on at the same time.

Al B Bock

LOL no problem bro i know how it is

Top Bottom