Sour Diesel ready to harvest?

• Thread starter Phil Farley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phil Farley

Phil Farley

I just started week 9. Flushing started 2 days ago. I feel they look ready. But know the rookie mistake is harvesting to early. All trichomes are milky but dont see any amber. This is my first ever grow and would appreciate any feedback. Thank you

Sourday51flower2
Sourday51bud
Sourday51flower
Sour diesel ready to harvest 4
Sourday55bigbud
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Im on my second grow, so im not too knowledgeable, id wait for someone more experienced to comment, but as far as what i know/do, i wait till i see the very first amber trichome and then harvest, i hear amber means more cbn/cbd or something, and milky white means high thc. so i just wait till i see the very first amber trichome and then put into 3 days of darkness. or thats how i did my first run atleast. had a decent turnout! But yeah, id wait for more experience to comment, just wanted to give my best knowledge. plants are looking good for a first man!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Never seen a sour diesel run 9 weeks. They are usually in the 80 days plus range. All depends on what it is and where it's from cut/seed.

Phil Farley

Phil Farley

Thank you for all the feedback so far. Heres the history of this grow. I got 2 Clones June 15th. After I transplanted into the bigger pot I then started manifolding them. This all happend outside in my backyard. I then got my indoor equipment and brought them inside Aug 15th. About 2 weeks later we had bugs so toom them outside and sprayed them for about a week before bringing them back inside. Then started flowering Sept 5th. Here is a pick of the original manifold before bringing them inside. From what I hear I could of veged them too long (if that's a thing)?

SourDay1flmanifold
SourDjustbeforeflower
Phil Farley

Phil Farley

Also got a loupe and they are all cloudy but no amber yet.

Phil Farley

Phil Farley

Also have OG Kush this time from seed. Sprouted aug 2nd and put into flower sept. 5th these pics are from today day 55 of flower. It's in a smaller pot and dont know how big the buds are supposed to get.

20191030 121459
20191030 121628
20191030 121650
20191030 121702
Top Bottom