Sour Diesel Under Spyder Farmer

• Thread starter Frdmgrwr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

These are some Sour Diesel auto’s from ILGM - germinated in the last week of Jan.
So I’m saying the DOB for These girls is February 1st

They are living in a blend of 80% coco & 20% perlite
Being fed Fox Farms Grow Big & True plant science Cal/mag. I gave 2 light doses of FF Tiger Bloom to one plant cuz it started showing some hairs..she grew so much after that first low dose. 👀
General Feeding between 350-420 ppms ( a bit lighter for the smaller plant) @ 6.2 ph
Under Spyder Farmer’s SF1000 🕷
LST 🦾
2x2x3 grow space 😅
They are getting so lovely I had to share. 🤙

Sour diesel under spyder farmer

Sour diesel under spyder farmer 3

Sour diesel under spyder farmer 2

💚

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

I water once a day usually getting 75+% runoff 🌧

one plant seems to be, as of now, one week ahead of her sister in her flowering time 🤷🏼‍♂️

They looking good though 🥞

58E9191B 73B9 4BDC BAFA 2F75EAEAC803
618AF536 0061 44B2 ABA7 D95D500DE9BC
69E3929A FDDA 45A0 92BF 20C79AE152F2

💚

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Very good growth rate for a young seedling! Good genetics and care! Keeper bro.

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

Very good growth rate for a young seedling! Good genetics and care! Keeper bro.

Thanks Jack! I’m having fun watching these babes blast off. First auto grow and yeah the growth rate is on another level 📈

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

One plant still hasn’t started flowering. She does seem to be getting more stacked than her sister.
they were germinated and planted in The same time frame, the only difference is their pots..the plant that isn’t flowering is in a shorter but wider pot..
BA0DF1FA 6FBC 425E A69C ECDC80DE5E1E

I got beautiful white roots popping out the bottoms and sides of the pots 🤩

02212D60 96F2 41A7 926B E247858E1568

💚

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

Very nice grow. How do you light the light? I added some supplemental light with my spyder farmer and have seen some improvement. Looking forward to following along and running some autos myself next run. Here’s my spider farmer and supp light. Happy grows! 🌱

ayyyy nice setup you got running there. I dig the corner tent!
im loving the spider farmer lights.
I was using must one sf1000 but had to get another...the plants got bigger than I expected! So now I got 2 sf 1000s. the plants had to get used to the extra light but overall I think these plants are really feeling good under the spider farmer 👽🌱

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
ayyyy nice setup you got running there. I dig the corner tent!
im loving the spider farmer lights.
I was using must one sf1000 but had to get another...the plants got bigger than I expected! So now I got 2 sf 1000s. the plants had to get used to the extra light but overall I think these plants are really feeling good under the spider farmer 👽🌱
Mehhh. Corner tent is a nice starter. I’m gunna flower 3 in there and 3 outdoor in backyard starting April (20th. After this run I’ll be able to buy a 4x4 and another light and really be rocking. Stoked on my first electric bill. After running 20hr on/4 off, wasn’t bad at all. Happy grows.

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

Mehhh. Corner tent is a nice starter. I’m gunna flower 3 in there and 3 outdoor in backyard starting April (20th. After this run I’ll be able to buy a 4x4 and another light and really be rocking. Stoked on my first electric bill. After running 20hr on/4 off, wasn’t bad at all. Happy grows.

my electric bill has been lower than it was in the same month last year! 😎 yeah my goal is a sf4000 in a 4x4

Top Bottom