*Sour Diesel x OG x Lemon Larry OG*

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Wow....fuck.. ya'll got to some serious names with the quickness!
Thanks for the props!
one time,
Evil

B

Blueidpirate

Man those look great, nice work...:)

I think you should call it Old Grandpa Larry Diesel... lol.

H

haze89

SO nice man. I'd call it Evil OG, simple names always seem to catch my eye.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Beautiful cross Doctor E. Pheno #1 looks like an Elite LLOGK pheno I got. What's the genetic breakdown?? Was Lemon Larry the pollen donor? Was the SD the ECSD clone?? Which OG cut?? And finally, how many extra beans of this one ya got lay'in around?? ;) LOL.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Beautiful cross Doctor E. Pheno #1 looks like an Elite LLOGK pheno I got. What's the genetic breakdown?? Was Lemon Larry the pollen donor? Was the SD the ECSD clone?? Which OG cut?? And finally, how many extra beans of this one ya got lay'in around?? ;) LOL.

#1 is LL dom i agree, LL was the stuntcock in the mix...he is very dominant in a lot of the crosses i used him in. It was Sour D and OG Abusive crossed then hit with Lemon Larry. #2 is picking up a little more of the diesel side of the family....

Evil OG has a nice ring,,,,thanks ya'll
one time,
Evil

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Call it Evil bastard, that shit looks good you Evil growing MF you. lol

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks ya'll!!! well tonight i was hitting a little bubble and it hit me.... the name of this cross is The Dark Crystal
:cool0041::cool0041::cool0041:

DSC09489
DSC09490
DSC09491
DSC09492
C

CAPO

Jim Henson was a genius!! I'm sure he would love to smoke your strain Dr.E, if he was still alive......RIP.

Darkcrystal
D

demidragon

Beautiful cross. looks super dank! I like the dark sour d colored leaves on pheno 2.

audius

audius

so,when we gonna see some beans in the bay,,would love to grow that

Latest posts

Top Bottom