Greyskull

ha ha those pics are a least 5 days old
i like reminiscing....

R

redroot

nice strain greyskull. looking tasty and good quality herb

O

ODanksta

Very beautiful, I guess you found my real friends and family..
This site is sooooo much better then RUI, lot less haters, and I find the dudes who bred beans on here.. lol

I will send you link to my thread..

Here's some fun pics I took with my new camera (well my daughter's new camera officially) - sony cyber shot dsc w170. I still haven't read the manual or installed the software...

I am loving this plant. Roots quick. Finished at 56 days. Only drag is a bit of a slow vegger...

TortureKill

TortureKill

These are nice, I just came across some Sour Bubble x Sour Diesel seeds, Im curious how these will turn out.

A

Alien

Supporter
Very nice looking garden, bro. Nice pull. The strain is incredible. I recently acquired a cut of this from a fellow farmer...she will be used in multiple breeding projects.

Easily some of my very favorite smoke...I actually like it a bit better than Original Sour D, ECSD, NYCD or any other Diesel Hybrid I have come across. Highly recommended.

Cheers,
Alien

A

Alien

Supporter
DUDE HAVE YOU FIRED YOURS UP YET? making me silly retarded for sure..............

Ridiculous ceiling on this stuff.

The best way i can describe it is "smells & tastes like the best OG you've ever had" but different. I am not the best at words to describe it. Lemony fuely candy maybe? but really lol

Absolutely. Like the best OGs out there, only more sour lemon candy added to the aroma and taste...and the high is better and more clear than most any OG.

She's got a permanent spot in my garden.

Thanks again to my bro who tracked her down and passed her my way. You know who you are.

Keep on rocking that Sour Dubble, Greyskull! Looks great.

-Alien

Venom818

Venom818

Ridiculous ceiling on this stuff.

Absolutely. Like the best OGs out there, only more sour lemon candy added to the aroma and taste...and the high is better and more clear than most any OG.

Im going to have to say shes not anywhere near the best og's bro she cool not a fan of her bud structure slow vegger taste is bomb potency is 8-8.5 had her but shot her to the homies

A

Alien

Supporter
Im going to have to say shes not anywhere near the best og's bro she cool not a fan of her bud structure slow vegger taste is bomb potency is 8-8.5 had her but shot her to the homies

Different phenos can bring many variables. This particular pheno is insane. Not one I'm going to get rid of anytime soon.

Most of the time, the high is personally better for me than OG because it is a more clear functioning daytime head high and I still get all my work done. Not saying it's more potent that the best OGs...I run most of those consistently and will continue to...they are insanely potent...OG is just more of a nighttime smoke for me.

O

Organicyumyum

Greyskull, you are the man for getting this cut out there! thank you so much for bringing me one of my top 3-5 strains of all time. i will never not run this cut, unbelieveable! people don't believe me when I say i like it better than o.g.'s. yum yum yum yum yum! thank you brother!

Photo 6
Venom818

Venom818

Different phenos can bring many variables. This particular pheno is insane. Not one I'm going to get rid of anytime soon.

Most of the time, the high is personally better for me than OG because it is a more clear functioning daytime head high and I still get all my work done. Not saying it's more potent that the best OGs...I run most of those consistently and will continue to...they are insanely potent...OG is just more of a nighttime smoke for me.

I had the clone floating around looked dead on to grey skulls

Greyskull, you are the man for getting this cut out there! thank you so much for bringing me one of my top 3-5 strains of all time. i will never not run this cut, unbelieveable! people don't believe me when I say i like it better than o.g.'s. yum yum yum yum yum! thank you brother!

I dont believe you either LOL

J

Jalisco Kid

It has some weird traits of throwing Duds and being small. But that has not made me throw her to the dogs yet. I have been wanting to breed her to my Seaberry, which is in the works right now. JK

A

Alien

Supporter

Agreed 110% bro!

I'll have some high-res macro photos of your herb coming to you in a couple days. Things are mellowing out here and I'm looking forward to getting behind the camera for a bit.

O

Organicyumyum

It has some weird traits of throwing Duds and being small. But that has not made me throw her to the dogs yet. I have been wanting to breed her to my Seaberry, which is in the works right now. JK

in over two years ive never had a dud and i do these every run. weird?

O

Organicyumyum

Agreed 110% bro!

I'll have some high-res macro photos of your herb coming to you in a couple days. Things are mellowing out here and I'm looking forward to getting behind the camera for a bit.

dope! can't wait to show fellow farmers my work. hopefully you guys will see pics of Albert Walker, Sour Dubs, High Octane/heirloom o.g., and some Blue Dream here shortly

slausongardens

slausongardens

nice to see this thread back.. ive been doing some breeding with this strain so really trying to find out more about it. i know initially it was said to be sour d x sour bubble but i read somewhere that bog came back out and said that it was actually nycd x sour bubble, any truth to this? i know everyone says its real sour diesely but i remember people saying that the nycd makes sense and that they can see it in it now that it was mentioned.

so i wonder if that ever got solved. i just wanna know the exact backgournd but if its a mystery thats cool too.

O

Organicyumyum

had to bump this thread for nostalgia . Cant believe its only been 3 years since the sour dubble first came around. It was really cool to read the comments at the start of this thread again. Its really cool that she has spread as far and wide as she has

i can't lie, i haven't tried to actually spread a strain around like i have with this one. it needs to be smoked far and wide, some of the best herb out there. And yes, many people like o.g.'s better so i'm not starting an argument here. im just stating my opinion that this is some of my favorite herb EVER!

Latest posts

Top Bottom