sour diesel

• Thread starter oglovinlife18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oglovinlife18

ok over the last cuple months i have got addicted to sour diesel just love it who has the best seeds for it seeing i cant get clones does nebodys seeds resemble the cut tho

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
as far as this site goes.....try and get your hands on some Sour og (sour diesel x sfv og) or sour dawg d (sour diesel x Chemdog D). both are from cali connections. either of those will probably work for you, just pheno hunt a whole pack and find yourself a Sour D dom pheno to rock out. ~SMF~

G

greenkeeper

high
well do you know wich sourdiesel you are addicted to?
ECSD eastcoast sourdiesel or the
NYCSD new york city sourdiesel
:bandit
i personally love the ecsd it hase that industrial taste flavor that is so different from all other typs of weed
we had ecsd over here for allmost 2 years and i know people who said if its aint sour diesel i aint gonna smoke it! (meaning ecsd)
friends of mine are smoking everyday and if they say something like that, it means something for real
greetings from the green im keeping green
rasta:sick0004: jack herer

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Im sure swerve has sum sour diesel cross's in seed form?
i wouldnt bother with somas nyc diesel if your looking for the sour diesel pheno, also rezs sour diesel looks nothing like the real thing but apparently is meant to be good if you find a female and if it dont herm.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The cutt of sour diesel cali connection works with is AJ's cutt which is the original as far as iv read. I know that outlaw was working with eastcoast sour diesel for a while but he's not around anymore. I hear good things about his east coast purple diesel.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

The cutt of sour diesel cali connection works with is AJ's cutt which is the original as far as iv read. I know that outlaw was working with eastcoast sour diesel for a while but he's not around anymore. I hear good things about his east coast purple diesel.

Skunkmasterflex the Sour Diesel cut i have is 100% the real Sour Diesel clone only, Swerve knows who i got it off. Ibl confirmed at the 420 cup that i have the one and only real deal sour diesel cut and there is no doubt.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
After holding, growing and smoking Outlaws ECSD cut and smoking and now growing Jahs, I can say that Jahs cut is way superior to the old cut we had. Much more potent and full on fuelly goodness, or badness.

TBH, I was very dissapointed when growing outlaws - I had stronger phenos in some SD seed lines. But boy did outlaws have that great growth pattern, I pressume from the Mass.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i guess there are a few "real" sour diesels.

The sour diesel most people say is the real sour diesel is the escd which looks way more sativa than what you posted.

The leaves on escd look radically different than yours.

Hope to see more of what you have.

I know there is meant to be so many so called real sour diesel clones out there m8, but i got confirmation from one of the top growers i know and he is well known in Dam and in the States and he really knows his shit. I believe what he says m8, so as far as i know its the real deal and if anyone has stronger potenter cut then throw it my ways so i can do a side by side and ill get a indapendant judge to taste it.

C

cannabill

Hey OG, the only seed form of a sour d that I was able to locate; one was from Breeders Choice called Our Diesel . It 's listed as Sour Diesel clone crossed with a 1X3 of SD BX2.5. the other was from Cannacopia called Chuck D. Sour Diesel clone crossed with Deep Chunk. I plan on giving a go for next month so I don't have any grow info. But I have never tried any sour d so I would only know if good smoke but not how compares with the elite cuts. You cats are so lucky to have the access to cool gear like SD. FWIW ~ Bill

O

organic herbalist

Skunkmasterflex the Sour Diesel cut i have is 100% the real Sour Diesel clone only, Swerve knows who i got it off. Ibl confirmed at the 420 cup that i have the one and only real deal sour diesel cut and there is no doubt.

ive not seen the cut jah has but i no where it came from and no it is the real clone only cut as it comes from a very well connected person..

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

nothing like real SD u can start a mac truck with the REAL Cali SD

E

ECO

hey bro i'm not saying anything except that the most widely distributed and fabled cut
of diesel is ESCD.

Whether there is a hoarded cut of sd that is more "original" and is better then good for you.

If almost no one has what you have then good one..but until it gets around to a zillion people who only know the ESCD as the real one then public opinion will change.

The ESCD yields very well and has good bag appeal.

i was on a euro forum and people there had a different sd cut and they said it was boss...so maybe what you have...they loved theirs.

hope you enjoy her and maybe pass her around..and if you ever plan to make beans
please don't out cross it.

I thought the ''AJ'' cut (Jahhoovers) is just another moniker for ''ECSD''.. What does AJ stand for....Asshole Joe? Joebrand? is this cut a better more hoarded version or the same as ''ECSD'', or a different variant altogether?

fractal

fractal

I'm wishing I had friends to set me up in NY. . . run the diesel for a summer or something and jet back to cali with enough cash to buy a place here. Just thinking of growing something that is appreciated still, sounds badass not just throwing more product into the jaded heads of californians. And it's not even fun here anymore without any kind of black market thing.

Top Bottom