sour diesel

• Thread starter Hazeface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

I just ran some SD, somas I think, lime green with some purple and covered in trichs. I got 13 a q, and couldn't move it fast enough. 420 zips. After seeing other diesels and kushs since here locally, detroit, I feel I could've asked for 16 and would've gotten it. Under Current and H&G.

fractal

fractal

Soma's product is the New York City Diesel, not Sour D a.k.a East Coast Sour Diesel. But I would bet you had some killer buds still.

I prefer outdoor buds to indoor, and damn this sour D I just did outdoors was so sticky and chronic and usually my outdoor comes out looking like indoor. It's all about getting intense direct sunlight. They're liking it already so much looks like I might finally get my wish of a contract to do ECSD for the EC haha.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Soma's product is the New York City Diesel, not Sour D a.k.a East Coast Sour Diesel. But I would bet you had some killer buds.

This makes me wonder what my sour diesel's history is. It was a cut from a friend, that phenoed just as I described, lime green/purple buds, crazy trichs, and purple branches and leaf stems with an awesome smell and a great high. Is the ECSD the one with chemdogs lineage? Im kinda getting confused with all the variations of sour diesel... :bong-hits:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Anybody have a calculator????

My people prefer indoors way over anything outdoors. Just doesn't look as pretty......

I love when people say indoor looks better than outdoor, and "How do you get such nice looking plants outdoors?"
Its all about the genetics, and love for the plant. You get out what you put in.

Casey Jones grown outdoor on the Eastcoast.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

420king-MASSES

This makes me wonder what my sour diesel's history is. It was a cut from a friend, that phenoed just as I described, lime green/purple buds, crazy trichs, and purple branches and leaf stems with an awesome smell and a great high. Is the ECSD the one with chemdogs lineage? Im kinda getting confused with all the variations of sour diesel... :bong-hits:

ecsd was actually bred in mass by accident in weazels grow room and yes the real deal sour d has Chemdog genetics in it:rock:cool

420king-MASSES

28 g for 375 max, sour d is not elite

i think you should do your math on that your paying what were all saying you just broke it down into zippers//and by your math your actually paying $6,000 for an elbow :sign0065::hi

T

Tron

i think you should do your math on that your paying what were all saying you just broke it down into zippers//and by your math your actually paying $6,000 for an elbow :sign0065::hi

You expect me to read all of the middle before commenting or something??? Is that's what you find humor in??

I read the 1st post it said how much for sour d in your neck of the woods..

Tron

420king-MASSES

You expect me to read all of the middle before commenting or something??? Is that's what you find humor in??

I read the 1st post it said how much for sour d in your neck of the woods..

Tron

yes i kinda did 5think you would just to compare prices thats rite on man you do zips for 375 :rofl

Top Bottom