Sour Diesel

• Thread starter grobigbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You still need pollen, the silver just femenizes the seeds.

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Sour Diesel 1&2
20151019 115657
20151019 115705

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

How to make your own feminized seeds using Colloidal Silver or Rodelization

There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds:
  • the colloidal silver spray method or
  • using rodelization.
Both the colloidal silver method and the rodelization method are described in detail below if you scroll down.
For whatever reason, when colloidal silver solution is sprayed regularly on a female cannabis plants during the early flowering stage, she will grow male "balls" (which are full of female pollen) instead of growing buds.
This allows the grower to collect pollen from a female cannabis plant. You can use this all-female pollen to pollinate another female plant. With two female plants as parents, ALL the seeds will end up being female.
That is why colloidal silver allows can be used create female x female cannabis crosses and produce your own feminized seeds.
Rodelization takes advantage of the fact that a female plant will try to pollinate herself as a last resort when she doesn't get pollinated and is nearing the end of her lifecycle. That is why sometimes older or stressed female plants grow a few male "balls" as a last-ditch attempt to self-pollinate. When successful, she will grow a few seeds.
These self-pollinated seeds will have gotten both sets of genes from the same female plant, so both parents will be female, and all resulting seeds with be female.
Why do you want feminized seeds?
When growing regular cannabis and trying to produce seeds, the resulting seedlings end up being about 50% male and 50% female.
This can be a big disadvantage for the cannabis grower because male marijuana plants do not produce very much THC or other psychoactive cannabinoids.
Therefore, when growing cannabis indoors, most growers will throw away all male cannabis plants as soon as they're discovered. However, it's be easier to not have to worry about males since identifying and removing male cannabis plants can be a bit of a pain. Plus, male plants also take up precious space in the grow room until their gender becomes apparent when they are forced to start flowering.
Another problem with male cannabis plants is that they can accidentally pollinate your female cannabis plants which will cause them to concentrate on making seeds instead of making sinsemilla.
Sinsemilla is the term for cannabis flowers/buds that doesn't contain any seeds. Dried sinsemilla is what most growers are trying to produce when growing cannabis.
So what can you do? If you create feminized cannabis seeds, then all the resulting plants will be female and you never have to worry about male cannabis plants again.

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

This is a strain that a friend gave me he has been working on for about 5 years it is great I'm 1 of about 10 people that have this strain if interested I have all info on it
20151021 100143

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

How to make your own feminized seeds using Colloidal Silver or Rodelization

There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds:
  • the colloidal silver spray method or
  • using rodelization.
Both the colloidal silver method and the rodelization method are described in detail below if you scroll down.
For whatever reason, when colloidal silver solution is sprayed regularly on a female cannabis plants during the early flowering stage, she will grow male "balls" (which are full of female pollen) instead of growing buds.
This allows the grower to collect pollen from a female cannabis plant. You can use this all-female pollen to pollinate another female plant. With two female plants as parents, ALL the seeds will end up being female.
That is why colloidal silver allows can be used create female x female cannabis crosses and produce your own feminized seeds.
Rodelization takes advantage of the fact that a female plant will try to pollinate herself as a last resort when she doesn't get pollinated and is nearing the end of her lifecycle. That is why sometimes older or stressed female plants grow a few male "balls" as a last-ditch attempt to self-pollinate. When successful, she will grow a few seeds.
These self-pollinated seeds will have gotten both sets of genes from the same female plant, so both parents will be female, and all resulting seeds with be female.
Why do you want feminized seeds?
When growing regular cannabis and trying to produce seeds, the resulting seedlings end up being about 50% male and 50% female.
This can be a big disadvantage for the cannabis grower because male marijuana plants do not produce very much THC or other psychoactive cannabinoids.
Therefore, when growing cannabis indoors, most growers will throw away all male cannabis plants as soon as they're discovered. However, it's be easier to not have to worry about males since identifying and removing male cannabis plants can be a bit of a pain. Plus, male plants also take up precious space in the grow room until their gender becomes apparent when they are forced to start flowering.
Another problem with male cannabis plants is that they can accidentally pollinate your female cannabis plants which will cause them to concentrate on making seeds instead of making sinsemilla.
Sinsemilla is the term for cannabis flowers/buds that doesn't contain any seeds. Dried sinsemilla is what most growers are trying to produce when growing cannabis.
So what can you do? If you create feminized cannabis seeds, then all the resulting plants will be female and you never have to worry about male cannabis plants again.
I was aware of this method but I thought that the way the silver spray was used was to spray the already pollenated buds that have been fertilized with male pollen from a regular male from the same batch of seeds. I guess I just assumed this because I was told here that stressing a plant into hermie would pass that trait to whatever seeds it made with the pollen.
So you dont ever spray the silver spray on a pollenated bud?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I was aware of this method but I thought that the way the silver spray was used was to spray the already pollenated buds that have been fertilized with male pollen from a regular male from the same batch of seeds. I guess I just assumed this because I was told here that stressing a plant into hermie would pass that trait to whatever seeds it made with the pollen.
So you dont ever spray the silver spray on a pollenated bud?

No. Never.

outwest

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Sour Diesel
Critical Kush x Timewreck=Critical Wreck
Malawi Gold
Malawi Gold x Columbian Gold
Malawi Gold x Y Griega
Bubblegum
Zulu Skunk x Wild Thai
Dr. Killmeister
Pineapple Kush x Sensi Kush= Tropical Kush

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

The Sour D and Critical Wreck are fem the rest is reg
Sour Diesel
Critical Kush x Timewreck=Critical Wreck
Malawi Gold
Malawi Gold x Columbian Gold
Malawi Gold x Y Griega
Bubblegum
Zulu Skunk x Wild Thai
Dr. Killmeister
Pineapple Kush x Sensi Kush= Tropical Kush

Junk

Junk

This is Royal Queen Sour Diesel right here

20151003 054408

It's a good plant. Produces well for SD. Mine had strong structure.

If you can grow it well, the smoke is a solid A- But if you don't grow it well, it drops considerably. This is my third & final run with it.

If you got the same pheno that I have, it's good breeding stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom