Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

BOG I was wondering just how close the sour grape and SB compare in overall effect and medicinal properties? it would seem that the SG should be as good or better, what have your findings been? thanks again bog and happy new year to you and the misses!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Our extensive testing finds Sour Grape to be comparable to SB as far as medical properties. It is similar and appears even frostier. We enjoy the smoke very much and the yields usually surpass Sour Bubble. Easy to get 3-4 oz from each indoor plant rooted in a four gallon pot.

My advise is to try this easy to grow strain. It is grape and it is incredibly coated with white frosting. Bag appeal is a 9...

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150121 001947
........hope you don't mind . Dropping in to show a pic of my sour grape @50 days ..smells great like grape bubblegum .grows great/fast clones fast..I have the stretchy pheno I'm very happy with my pheno she requires minimum veg time and looks like I'll get 5 Oz from 3 gallon pot ..hats off B.O.G great strain brutha.

Pimp T

Pimp T

View attachment 477814........hope you don't mind . Dropping in to show a pic of my sour grape @50 days ..smells great like grape bubblegum .grows great/fast clones fast..I have the stretchy pheno I'm very happy with my pheno she requires minimum veg time and looks like I'll get 5 Oz from 3 gallon pot ..hats off B.O.G great strain brutha.
Wow looking good when are you goin to chop? How long was veg?Was she a fast vegger? What light was it under? Organic?@olbrickmason

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I got the stretchy pheno. veg very fast and stretched out when put in 12/12 used advanced nutes A..B pH perfect line///only 10 ml per gal //. pro mix hp .grown under hps.4 1000wt hps room Temps 75...77 ish during lights on 70..68 lights off temp ..still turning purple.. a little more each day I'll take it down at 50..55 days..sorry bog not trying to hijack your thread .great strain..nice and grapey

kds710

kds710

Yep, i have stocked up on BOG's beans! He seems to have the Best Seeds by far, so far... the Bud will tell all (haha and tell all about my Poor cultivation skills...) but i Am about to harvest some LSD soon, but it is seeded i bred some seeds to have a Back Up Supply in case shit goes down and i have to Start Cultivating Outside for Survival (which i Will do And i Will Defend with my Life if Anyone was to try and damage or Destroy my Crop of Life). But i have some Blue Moon Rocks, Sour Grape, & Sour Strawberry coming down the line... i can Not wait to see what they have to offer! Thanks again BOG.!. Ordering some Sour Bubble and Lifestar here Soon.

Helll yes ,in less than 2 weeks we're going to be starting a big from-seed run, and Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry are going to be in the first round. Wouldve liked to search through at least 2 packs of SB but it'll be among several other heavyweights so it's all good. I love seeing other people's pictures of the sour grape an sour bubble, all BOG strains look fuckin beautiful

kds710

kds710

Thank you and it's always good to prepare for the future.

Seeds are a good investment in the future.
Had the same discussion the other day. Best investment you can make as a grower is to stay stocked with these genetics we're so damn fortunate to have

J

Justbnme

This is my sour bubble number 1 just about a week and a half hmm feeling like it's going to be a beauty hopefully not a male

Max Frost

Max Frost

These are my beautiful sour grape and sour bubble somebody let me know what you think

They look great man! Nice healthy young-uns!! I've grown both of those (as well as everything else in BOG's catalog) and can say firsthand and without a doubt...you're gonna LOVE them!!

Sour Grape has risen to be one of our three top sellers! Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry being the others.

@ BOG... Howdy brother! I've been away for a minute but hope I'm now back on a somewhat limited but more permanent basis. How are things going with you? Anything new on the horizon? Best, Max

J

Justbnme

They look great man! Nice healthy young-uns!! I've grown both of those (as well as everything else in BOG's catalog) and can say firsthand and without a doubt...you're gonna LOVE them!!

@ BOG... Howdy brother! I've been away for a minute but hope I'm now back on a somewhat limited but more permanent basis. How are things going with you? Anything new on the horizon? Best, Max
Thank you kindly this is my first grow so I figured go BOG or go home lol

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thank you kindly this is my first grow so I figured go BOG or go home lol

Lol...damn right! Wow...for your first it's looking especially great! In the group pic...the bottom right plant. It looks like you've cut away some (I'm betting) crispy brown leaf tips... I'm seeing what looks to me like some minor pH issues. That & the yellowing you're seeing on it could be attributed to that. Wait!! I'm also seeing a little twisty leaf on your SB#1 pic...so I'm even more suspicious of it now! How are you testing & pHing? What pH do you use? Best of luck man! Max

J

Justbnme

Lol...damn right! Wow...for your first it's looking especially great! In the group pic...the bottom right plant. It looks like you've cut away some (I'm betting) crispy brown leaf tips... I'm seeing what looks to me like some minor pH issues. That & the yellowing you're seeing on it could be attributed to that. Wait!! I'm also seeing a little twisty leaf on your SB#1 pic...so I'm even more suspicious of it now! How are you testing & pHing? What pH do you use? Best of luck man! Max
I invested in a ph pen but I was putting the ph too low at first 6.2 to 6.5 which means my soil is probably sitting really low in the soil honestly I need a lot of help to pull this grow back more and more shit has gone wrong since thT pic I will post the new pics in the next message any help would be nice just so you know I flushed all the plants with 7 ph water and some hydro gaurd just to be safe due to the fact I had watered a little too much recently . Im a really smart guy just maybe over worked my plants this time

J

Justbnme

Also the top plant was healthy as fuck just yesterday now there are weird burn marks on some leaves ol most looks like I had something acidic on my hand and touched the leaves because it's pretty crispy where those spots are and the lower pic the plants are droopy because like I said I flushed hard

Top Bottom