Sour Jack?

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Yeah can't seem to find any journals... Think I'll sit on em and run my goji's instead... Knew I should of gone for the white OG v2 :hungry:

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Lollipopman over at the zon just put up some pics and man they look fire.

RG420

RG420

Lollipopman over at the zon just put up some pics and man they look fire.

Really! Can't seem to get into the website... Iv seen some pics karma put up over at Icm and man they look stellar!! If I get anything that looks half as good if be chuffed! :)

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

S

shadowseeds

Got the sour jack in about 5 weeks flower... looks great... didnt give a big enough pot but the nugs r stacking beautifully and the frost is insane... one pheno is sour ds, lemon jet fuel, prehistoric leathery sour d leaves... goji looks good but is anything as good as sour ds?

RG420

RG420

Got the sour jack in about 5 weeks flower... looks great... didnt give a big enough pot but the nugs r stacking beautifully and the frost is insane... one pheno is sour ds, lemon jet fuel, prehistoric leathery sour d leaves... goji looks good but is anything as good as sour ds?

Very nice, have ya any pics to share? :D

S

shadowseeds

Sour jack... sour d pheno I think... resin odour is lemon dominate... much denser than the other less loud pheno. The leathery leaves r more obvious when looking at the 2 phenos side by side. Still stackin nice calyx formation.. pure frost...
20141016 065437
20141016 065427

Ran many different strains and im getting a good feelin about these... odour frost good bud consistency from top to bottom of the plant... cant wait to try these... over vegd and tiny pots...

RG420

RG420

Sour jack... sour d pheno I think... resin odour is lemon dominate... much denser than the other less loud pheno. The leathery leaves r more obvious when looking at the 2 phenos side by side. Still stackin nice calyx formation.. pure frost...View attachment 450283 View attachment 450284
Ran many different strains and im getting a good feelin about these... odour frost good bud consistency from top to bottom of the plant... cant wait to try these... over vegd and tiny pots...

Nice!! Thanks for shareing man!

S

shadowseeds

Thats nothing rg 420.... only 5ish weeks and prob only the beginning cause they r prob getting close to twice as chunky... still stackin.... really impressive..... serious dank odour coming from the diesel leaner... was in close proximity not even touching it and the dank was wafting from it... any sour d fans know what dank im talkin about...

RG420

RG420

Nice really can't wait to crack open my pack now! How was the stretch and what were the other phenos like? Can't wait till they done please keep us updated :)

S

shadowseeds

Popped 3 beans only... 1 male.. 2 females... no herms, stuff is herm resistant as I have a light leak in my room that I leave on purpose, to weed out any herms, anything with herm tendancy will herm hard in my room..... other pheno I think im gonna toss but will wait till I smoke it.... its less loud... foxtail style buds with a axe deodorant odour... nice still.... so ill check the buzz... could b a keeper in that regard... also has bigger buds but looks to be longer flowering...

That lemon dank diesel pheno is smellin killer... dense nuggets... what a find... ran super lemon og dna recently and tbh this is smelling better both lemon odours are the same.... sour jack just has a better dankness, denser buds.... looks like a smaller yielder but still stackin...

And stretch was over 2 times prob 3 times... hit my ceiling:) over veg tho....

Top Bottom