Sour Joker @ Harvest

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Some pics of our strain "Sour Bob" grown 100% organic. Enjoy!

Sourbob
P

pacog

Looks good post up the genetic back round and what she is like finished!!!

wonka

wonka

"Sour Bob" is a X between our ECSD v3 daddy and an "Amnesia Haze" clone (different from the original "Amnesia" clone used for our Sour Amnesia).

A limited release might be available at the Farm soon.
genetics posted already

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for the kind words everybody!

As per request by ~Bob we will change the name into "Sour Joker".

i'm voting for a name change btw, i mean it's quite the honour but i really did barely have any hand in this combination, just passing on the good vibes

I would like sour joker (joker as a very loose translation of "hanfass", my friend who selected the amnesia haze)

SJCU
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:fixed:

:passingjoint:

gtd

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Looks really nice! beautiful cross!! Definitely see that sour d in there

D

Dubwobble

Amnesia Haze and ECSD... that sounds like a dream cross

=)

I

Integra21

That herb looks truely killer. When do you think you'll have the smoke report ready?

HortiLab

HortiLab

That herb looks truely killer. When do you think you'll have the smoke report ready?

Thanks Integra21! We will post an extensive smoke report soon...but let me already tell you it is a very potent sativa hybrid with a very strong and soaring high.
Not recommend for wake & bake session if you are not a very serious smoker. Taste wise it is a real mix between both parents and after all, the high is what really stands out!

I

Integra21

Agreed. Looking forward to the report. One of these days I'll get around to trying a sativa dom strain, but for now, still sticking with the hybrids and a couple of indicas. I would really like to get a chance to compare an early harvest head high to the soring head high of sativas. I dont think Ive actually ever gotten to smoke some sativa herb.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Bump.

A couple packs of the "Sour Joker" are now available at the Bay!

T

trykome1

Saw that a couple days ago Horitlab very nice to see some pics. Great job, cant wait to taste!

L

lurking_chap

''the original southern Holland Amnesia clone''

what you mean by saying that Hortilab? thought we all around here have original no matter where it is from, mine is from Antwerpen and it is very similar with super silver haze as most of amnesias is

HortiLab

HortiLab

''the original southern Holland Amnesia clone''

what you mean by saying that Hortilab? thought we all around here have original no matter where it is from, mine is from Antwerpen and it is very similar with super silver haze as most of amnesias is

@lurking_chap: I think what we mean is pretty self-explanatory. We are using the original Amnesia clone from a very reliable and respected source in the southern part of the NL.

No doubt about it, that the clone is commonly available in the NL if you know the right people.

I know what you mean, but IMO Amnesia is not too similar to the original SSH, but unfortunately is often sold as it in various shops.

As you know the real Amnesia smell is very remarkable.

Top Bottom